Header image

Muskeg

adambloch

Thanks for the help on the steering and I have found the brake master cylinder but does anyone have an idea for the clutch master cylinder?
C14AF4B7-0D11-40C9-A5FA-EB6F7E113D9C.jpeg

adambloch

Fun day today using the Muskeg in anger for the first time

4C1E355A-1457-4423-BFFA-C8D6DF3163B5.jpeg

Also the master cylinder arrived

51D46207-C155-40CC-836E-6F5543DDA4BA.jpeg

looks so much better than the old one and hope this means I can turn left which would be nice 😊

does anyone know what to do about new brake pads? Need to fix the hand bracket as things get a little interesting when it tries to roll while lifting😀

While I'm asking questions I'm having problems getting oil for the Differential. Any ideas for an alternative to the Esso? and is the viscosity?

Reactions: PJL

J5 Bombardier

Fun day today using the Muskeg in anger for the first time

View attachment 143714

Also the master cylinder arrived

View attachment 143715

looks so much better than the old one and hope this means I can turn left which would be nice 😊

does anyone know what to do about new brake pads? Need to fix the hand bracket as things get a little interesting when it tries to roll while lifting😀

While I'm asking questions I'm having problems getting oil for the Differential. Any ideas for an alternative to the Esso? and is the viscosity?
Caliper or drum /band for the brake ? I would go with any TDH oil available , everybody has their brand choice