• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MTG proves she's not fit for the HOR

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So what is the correct topic for this thread? That MTG keeps trying to debate AOC and AOC, while advocating for gun restrictions on citizens hypocritically asks for armed security to protect her from someone who wants to talk about real issues?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So what is the correct topic for this thread? That MTG keeps trying to debate AOC and AOC, while advocating for gun restrictions on citizens hypocritically asks for armed security to protect her from someone who wants to talk about real issues?
I don't know.
The OP link before crak edited was from The Daily Beast.
Screenshot_20210514-155304_Chrome.jpg

CrakHoBarbie

The correct title is: MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE proves she's not fit for the House of Representatives....... Along with a film crew, she filmed herself acting like a 10 year old schoolyard bully outside AOC's Capital office. Repeatedly knocking on her door, calling her out, through her mail slot, saying "get rid of your diaper,"..... Is this the lack of character and childish behavior we have come to expect from our elected officials? I can't have my kids watching that... Emulating that... This type of adolescent bullying is completely unacceptable... Well.... It's unacceptable for educated, intelligent people.... You know.... People with ethics and a moral compass....... Apperantly, trumpees have no problem with it. ..... https://deadline.com/2021/05/marjorie-taylor-greene-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-cnn-2019-1234756404/

Last edited:

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
The correct title is: MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE proves she's not fit for the House of Representatives....... Along with a film crew, she filmed herself acting like a 10 year old schoolyard bully outside AOC's Capital office. Repeatedly knocking on her door, calling her out, through her mail slot, saying "get rid of your diaper,"..... Is this the character and childish behavior we have come to expect from our elected officials? I can't have my kids watching that... Emulating that... This type of adolescent bullying is completely unacceptable... Well.... It's unacceptable for educated, intelligent people.... You know.... People with ethics and a moral compass....... Apperantly, trumpees have no problem with it. ..... https://deadline.com/2021/05/marjorie-taylor-greene-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-cnn-2019-1234756404/
Your getting personal again, you want the war again? Just state your position. I have my beliefs about the ethics and moral compass of the left. But not going there trying to get along. The squad is and has been out of control, now that someone is giving it back its un acceptable right?

CrakHoBarbie

Your getting personal again, you want the war again? Just state your position. I have my beliefs about the ethics and moral compass of the left. But not going there trying to get along. The squad is and has been out of control, now that someone is giving it back its un acceptable right?
Your right.... I apologise.

CrakHoBarbie

Mla2ofus, your reading everything I post. Why not join in and put me in my place. Instead of lurking in the shadows marking all my posts with your angry face. ..... It's ok...... You have something to say..... You should say it.

Last edited:

CrakHoBarbie

The squad is and has been out of control, now that someone is giving it back its un acceptable right?
IMHO, Marjorie's actions were extremely childish and unbecoming a Congressperson. Where you see a tit for tat situation, I just see an adolescent bully.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I see MTG as an adolescent bully who is confronting a self-entitled immature bitch, which is how AOC acts.

AOC refused to actually discuss or debate issues, but is a master of media manipulation.
MTG acts like a frustrated 3 year old who is lashing out for attention.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I see MTG as an adolescent bully who is confronting a self-entitled immature bitch, which is how AOC acts.

AOC refused to actually discuss or debate issues, but is a master of media manipulation.
MTG acts like a frustrated 3 year old who is lashing out for attention.
and fun to watch