• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mn outdoors, aka bogie

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know there a few of you trying to get in touch with Brad at mn outdoors , he has been under the weather for a few months, when he is up and feeling better he will help u with all your snocat needs
I finally have some thing for Brad's snow cat needs, a fuel injected Ford 300 or 4.9L inline six engine he wanted....
I was wondering were he might be....
Thank you...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
thank you, 218 bryan

truly hope he is doing better, he is such a huge source of info, help and resource for parts,

and a great friend to many many many snow catters

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to hear! He’s the patriarch of us Bombardier aholics! Hope he’s 100% soon!

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
thank you, 218 bryan

truly hope he is doing better, he is such a huge source of info, help and resource for parts,

and a great friend to many many many snow catters
Couldn’t agree more! Without his help, not sure I’d of been able to get these machines up and running. And he’s a really nice guy! (I was buying from Prinoth before finding our group….and they dip everything in gold when buying direct; Brad saved me $$$$$)

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, so sad. Without his help, my cat would not be in shape to run about. Such a large loss to his family and to the snowcat family.

vintagebike

He installed a new carb and the flag to the doors of the LMC1500 he got to us in McCall this Spring. Thanks Brad

Attachments

• 93C615A3-232C-43C1-B84F-41BA706D9364.jpeg
    93C615A3-232C-43C1-B84F-41BA706D9364.jpeg
    607.1 KB · Views: 121

NDPilot

SUPER Site Supporter
Tragic indeed. He will be missed. He helped me also with info, parts and tools. He lived so close to me and I told him I would drop by for a visit......but never did. A lesson I will take to heart. RIP

Snowcat Pat

My sympathies to his family, friends and employees. I did not know Brad personally but did do business with him occasionally. It seems to me that he brought the aftermarket for our old machines forward more than most of us in the biz. I'll continue to do what I can toward that effort.​

-Pat​