Mn outdoors, aka bogie

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know there a few of you trying to get in touch with Brad at mn outdoors , he has been under the weather for a few months, when he is up and feeling better he will help u with all your snocat needs
I finally have some thing for Brad's snow cat needs, a fuel injected Ford 300 or 4.9L inline six engine he wanted....
I was wondering were he might be....
Thank you...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
thank you, 218 bryan

truly hope he is doing better, he is such a huge source of info, help and resource for parts,

and a great friend to many many many snow catters

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to hear! He’s the patriarch of us Bombardier aholics! Hope he’s 100% soon!

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
thank you, 218 bryan

truly hope he is doing better, he is such a huge source of info, help and resource for parts,

and a great friend to many many many snow catters
Couldn’t agree more! Without his help, not sure I’d of been able to get these machines up and running. And he’s a really nice guy! (I was buying from Prinoth before finding our group….and they dip everything in gold when buying direct; Brad saved me $$$$$)

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, so sad. Without his help, my cat would not be in shape to run about. Such a large loss to his family and to the snowcat family.

vintagebike

He installed a new carb and the flag to the doors of the LMC1500 he got to us in McCall this Spring. Thanks Brad

Attachments

• 93C615A3-232C-43C1-B84F-41BA706D9364.jpeg
    93C615A3-232C-43C1-B84F-41BA706D9364.jpeg
    607.1 KB · Views: 19