• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mississippi governor overturns Biden’s decision. Women’s sports is now Women’s only

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

TFIglobal

320K subscribers
The state of Mississippi has passed a legislation which prohibits transgenders from participating in athletic and sports events under the girls or women’s category. Watch the video for more.

You will not find this on CNN. Or any of the leftists MSM news..... It is a shame foreign news sources have to be used for our news....

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe that Montana and a couple other states are in the process of doing the same thing.

I've posted about some of the problems I'd expect to see for my female fencing students. There are some sports where physical males simply have an advantage. Period. I'm not discounting the issues of transgenders, I'm just trying to protect women's sports.

Under the Biden rule we will have MENS SPORTS and CO-ED SPORTS but WOMENS SPORTS will be simply lost.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting question that nobody is asking.

Where are all the girls in boys sports. I know of a few instances of female football players on boys teams, but they are typically kickers, and typically they are unusual and not the best. I know of a female wrestler, who is amazingly and defeated boys. But in most sports we hear about its the boys dominating the girls sports, dominating to the point of being champions.

LINK FOR THE WHOLE STORY at Downhill.com --> https://townhall.com/columnists/der...ere-are-all-the-girls-in-boys-sports-n2586207

Where Are All the Girls In Boys’ Sports?

Where Are All the Girls In Boys’ Sports?
It’s probably a question I’m not allowed to ask, but I honestly don’t care. And the fact that it will upset a bunch of pearl-clutching leftists and gender fascists just makes me want to ask it more, and louder. But with all the talk from the left about transgender rights and how boys who believe they are girls should be allowed to compete in any sport they so choose, why aren’t there any stories of the opposite happening? Where are the girls in boys’ sports?
It’s pretty easy to find stories about boys competing in girls’ sports, particularly track and field events, largely because they tend to win…by a lot. Records are being broken, record books rewritten, and scholarships awarded to boys who “identify” as girls, but has there been one case of a girl identifying as a boy, not only competing in boys’ sports, but dominating?
I can’t find one.
We’re told by Democrats that there is no difference between the sexes, and people should be allowed to compete in sports in the gender with which they identify. If that’s true, if they aren’t simply spouting off talking points cooked up by activist organizations to deflect from the reality of the situation, shouldn’t there be girls in boys’ sports?
If leftists are telling something backed up by science, as they claim it is, then the only option is that every single “trans-boy” in America is disinterested in sports. Every sport, always.
If there are no physical advantages for biological boys identifying as something else, then biological women identifying as boys should easily slide into male sports. Even if they don’t dominate the way boys do in girls’ track, they should at least be on the team and win every once in a while, right?
If there are no differences, shouldn't trans-boys have been awarded some scholarships by now? Wouldn’t that have led to the boys who didn’t win those scholarships and their parents being upset the way the girls who’ve lost scholarships to boys are? Wouldn’t a Democrat lawmaker somewhere in the country be highlighting cases like this the way parents are highlighting the track situation in Connecticut?
Seems to me like the would be.
That makes the fact that they aren’t all the more curious, doesn’t it?
Of course, how someone “identifies” is irrelevant, in the grand scheme of things. I don’t care how someone chooses to live. I care that Democrats are using the power of government to force others to participate in someone else’s view of the world that is the opposite of reality. Reality is not dependent upon your belief in it, or your willingness to accept it. It just is.
Boys are, by and large, physically stronger than girls. We’re just built that way. If you have an issue with that, take it up with God.
That doesn’t mean there aren’t some women who aren’t stronger than some men, because there are. But we aren’t dealing with hypotheticals or exceptions to the rules. We’re dealing with reality. There is no woman on Earth who can lift as much weight as a man. The world record for deadlifting, for example, is currently 1,104.52 pounds by a guy named Hafthor Bjornsson. The women’s world record is 683 pounds by a woman named Becca Swanson.
Men have been lifting over 1,000 pounds since 2006. Women aren’t close.
The women’s world record for the 100-meter dash is 10.49 seconds, set in 1988 by Florence Griffith-Joyner. The men’s world record is 9.58 seconds by Usain Bolt set in 2009. The men’s record was 10.4 seconds back in 1932. Griffith-Joyner’s world record time would not have qualified for the Olympic finals for the men at the Rio Olympics, where the slowest racers qualified for the finals with a time of 10.01 seconds.
Story continues at the link above...

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Arkansas is also taking a stand.

Full story is at the link, but here is the main jist fo the story.

Why Arkansas' GIRLS Act Levels the Playing Field

“I was robbed,” cries out your daughter as she sits silently and watches her classmate take her position on the starting line. You agree. But, unfortunately, you have no words to comfort your daughter in her time of need. As parents, we tell our children if you work hard, you can achieve whatever you set your mind to; however, you never prepared your daughter for a situation of this caliber.​
Unfortunately, this is a stark reality for some parents across the nation where, in states such as Connecticut, transgender boys are allowed to compete against biological girls in sporting events.​

How do you explain to a 15-year-old that all of the late nights and early mornings training and perfecting technique were for nothing? Because the truth of the matter is, it isn’t your daughter’s lack of ability holding her back but rather a physiological difference that makes it nearly impossible for her to be able to compete against someone who was a biological male at birth.​
As a mother of a precious 2½-half-year old girl, I want my daughter to not only have the opportunity to compete in sports, but also to succeed. As attorney general, and on behalf of my daughter and all of our young female athletes in the great state of Arkansas, I hereby challenge President Biden’s Executive Order 13988 in the state of Arkansas with The GIRLS Act: Gender Integrity Reinforcement Legislation for Sports.​
The GIRLS Act will provide equity for females in girls’ sports. Under this legislation, all schools will be required to monitor and enforce its athletes competing in the proper athletic event based on the sex assignment found on their birth certificate. The proposed bill allows anyone who is deprived of athletic opportunities to seek a court order stopping the violation along with damages and attorney’s fees in a lawsuit against any Arkansas school that violates the legislation.​
We in the state of Arkansas are simply asking that biological boys compete against one another in physical competitions. This ensures equity for all -- boys, girls, and individuals who identify as transgender.
President Biden’s executive order “Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation” stipulates that “all persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation.” But shouldn’t that same standard apply to biological females?​
Title IX was established to protect against sex-based discrimination, yet President Biden’s executive order blatantly affects biological females and their ability to succeed. . . .​