• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mike Lindell Handed President Trump "100% Proof" Yesterday Before White House Staff Interfered

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
(1) Mike Lindell Handed President Trump "100% Proof" Yesterday Before White House Staff Interfered - YouTube

The Werff Report

148K subscribers

SUBSCRIBED

100% Proof! Last night we almost reported to you about the media catching a glimpse of Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow, outside the White House, but there really wasn’t much to report other than that, so we decided against it. Tonight, we ARE reporting on it. Because Mike Lindell, in an interview with Right-Side Broadcasting Network, has revealed why exactly he was there and what happened when we met the President. And it’s INFURIATING.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
When the elites and major corporations decided to drop advertising on FOX because of it's supposed support of Trump, Mike Lindell bought up all the abandoned advertising space. For this he was targeted by the swamp and spent a lot of time and money defending is company.

Like so many companies the left derides and boycotts, "My Pillow" was supported by conservative customers. He made out well. Like the anita Byant/orange juice boycott, or the Chic-filet' boycott causing a sales surge instead of failure, you would think the left has learned.

A stalwart supporter of Donald Trump, My Pillow Guy runs a good clean business that supports conservative ideals of America. His commercials are lame, often kinda dumb, and his products a bit pricey. But, he has put a lot of people to work promoting a simple commodity product and producing positive results.

I cannot accept on faith Mr. Lindell has the honest goods on the election. But he certainly has enough gravitas to be heard.

It is a shame we cannot have our voices heard via our voting choices during an election. However, we can vote with our wallets. I buy his stuff now, not because they are particularly great, but because of his outspoken and patriotic courage. I recommend other's do the same.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
When the elites and major corporations decided to drop advertising on FOX because of it's supposed support of Trump, Mike Lindell bought up all the abandoned advertising space. For this he was targeted by the swamp and spent a lot of time and money defending is company.

Like so many companies the left derides and boycotts, "My Pillow" was supported by conservative customers. He made out well. Like the anita Byant/orange juice boycott, or the Chic-filet' boycott causing a sales surge instead of failure, you would think the left has learned.

A stalwart supporter of Donald Trump, My Pillow Guy runs a good clean business that supports conservative ideals of America. His commercials are lame, often kinda dumb, and his products a bit pricey. But, he has put a lot of people to work promoting a simple commodity product and producing positive results.

I cannot accept on faith Mr. Lindell has the honest goods on the election. But he certainly has enough gravitas to be heard.

It is a shame we cannot have our voices heard via our voting choices during an election. However, we can vote with our wallets. I buy his stuff now, not because they are particularly great, but because of his outspoken and patriotic courage. I recommend other's do the same.
I got one for Christmas. Like you said, I like my solid memory foam pillow a little better but wanted one to support his business.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I wasn’t calling for a boycott, I don’t know about hashtags or how they work. I just thought it was funny the my pillow guy is the advisor to the most powerful person on earth.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We are entering into dark times for the country, police state run by an illegal President. The Chinese will be looking for maximum payback for all those millions they stuffed into the Biden family coffers. Soon, very soon, we will ALL be silenced completely unless part of the apparatchik. Very dark days and bad times ahead.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I wasn’t calling for a boycott, I don’t know about hashtags or how they work. I just thought it was funny the my pillow guy is the advisor to the most powerful person on earth.
Nothing funny about Mike Lindell's recovery from drug addition to becoming a successful businessman. He wasn't born to money.
A good advisor to the President which wanted to boost the spirit and opportunities of the working class.

Lindell is a corporate mogul right now, but still has the soul of his common roots.

Mike Lindell-MyPillow Inventor/CEO, Author, Philanthropist, Producer (michaeljlindell.com)

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, well after Wednesday, the spirit of the working class is going to be destroyed, for what I project, at least the next 20 years if not more. Certainly the rest of my lifetime. The left does not want small business, the middle class and blue collar workers. They want Big Business and welfare.

They detest and vilify good people like Mike Lindell. Small businesses, for the left are too hard to control, too many of them. Big Business, Big Tech and the Media are their friends, not small business and blue collar workers.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, well after Wednesday, the spirit of the working class is going to be destroyed, for what I project, at least the next 20 years if not more. Certainly the rest of my lifetime. The left does not want small business, the middle class and blue collar workers. They want Big Business and welfare.

They detest and vilify good people like Mike Lindell. Small businesses, for the left are too hard to control, too many of them. Big Business, Big Tech and the Media are their friends, not small business and blue collar workers.
The left does not want equal opportunity. The left wants so-called "Social Justice." Even thought the rhetoric used to support either is couched in the concept of eliminating inequality, they are not the same thing.

One makes it possible for millionaires out of former paupers and slaves. The other makes millionaires out of politicians and their friends.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The left does not want equal opportunity. The left wants so-called "Social Justice." Even thought the rhetoric used to support either is couched in the concept of eliminating inequality, they are not the same thing.

One makes it possible for millionaires out of former paupers and slaves. The other makes millionaires out of politicians and their friends.
When you really dig into it, it really gives one an excellent understanding of the roots of the left's hatred for Trump and his supporters. Us. The vast majority of the 65 million legitimate Joke Biden voters had no clue who or what they were voting for. Even the things that they professed they hated Donald for were far from the real reasons the left and the deep state hate him so much. Some day, most likely long after I am gone and the Overton Window opens to a new mindset, the truth may come out and be studied and scrutinized.

In the meantime, the outlook is very bleak, indeed.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
What I see happening today with social media, MSM and dim( and I include both parties in calling them "dim") politicians is eerily reminiscent of Germany in the 30's. I think so many today have forgotten history or were never taught it and therefore are doomed to repeat it!! All the things they're doing to Trump is, to me, a reminder of things that happened then. The spoiled Harvard brats now want to remove Cruz and Hawley's Harvard degrees!! Cruz has served as a SCOTUS clerk!! Who's next?? This is what I fear, a domino effect. The left carries on about mobs but I fear they will turn into an out of control mob themselves. Like others have said in this thread I think we have some dark days ahead!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Social media has gotten ahead of its self, and is now back peddling as hard as they can. What happened? The world spoke to
these global "Gods" that they did not like the idea of the power they have and used against a sitting POTUS. Biggest miscalculation since Pearl Harbor I figure. I predict they will be summarily taken to Court for deeds the Section 230 immunities will not cover. It will be the actual Stock Holders of these platforms who will sue for the financial damage they have done, and of course told the market place they would never do.
Public perception can not be bought or sold in the end. This is because the truth triumphs in the end.
It could be there might even be some Democrats who see the writing on the wall, and will turn on big Tech, and help remove the protections they have abused so openly..

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I wouldn't hold breath about Democrats coming to Jesus on this. Besides, I'm not sure the Big Tech did anything illegal.

But stockholders have a case for mismanagement.

The first is criminal court with a high bar of evidence truth and weight. The civil matter is about loss of equity and profit due to mismanagement and malfeasant use of assets. That is an easier hill to climb.