• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Merry Christmas To All My FF Family

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been sitting here thinking about all the years we've been together as what I feel is a real family throughout the years.
We've lost some members, we've been through good times and bad.
My wish is for you all to have a beautiful Christmas and a better New Year.
This Christmas Eve I would like to thank all of you for making this forum a constant in all of our lives.
It means a lot to me.

I've just been facetime with my grandbabies and what a wonderful time that was.
This covid has taken me away from them for now, and that's ok.
I know soon I'll be able to kiss, hug and cuddle them once again.

So from my place to yours...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

20201224_185422.jpg

jillcrate

AHhhhhh what a beautiful Picture PG,thank you for sharing that!!!!!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a BIG thank you to Greg for this wonderful place we can all be friends on....

Peace and love to all...

I hope anyone who celebrates Chanukah had a good one also!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to all.

In 15 years on this board I've made many good friends and sadly we've lost a few but they will always be remembered.

This will be the quietest Christmas ever for us but it has drawn my wife and I even closer together. We're tight and we're a team. We can handle whatever this life throws at us. Even after 41 years years of marriage we still have love and friendship. I wish that everyone had we we have.

Love to you all!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I just got the safest news from my son...Sharon his mum as breast cancer...FFS we been separated over 4 years not divorced yet it's close but no shit she fights this I'm not taking care of the kids and grandkids on my own...please all give my Sharon some love and prayers....she deserves it xx

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I was hoping to write something special, but I seem to be short on words today. So, this must suffice.

To all who have come here in friendship, many thanks for your words, humor and advice. This Forum is a special place.

May we all be blessed this special day. And, in the years to come, enjoy more discussions and hopefully, some more new friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What a beautiful post PG. Thank you.
I also would like to wish all of our Forums Forums Family a very Merry Christmas.
Sadly I got news this morning that my daughter in laws dad was taken to the hospital last night with covid complications. His oxygen level was down to 70. So scary. Every day I hear of extended family (uncle in NC passed from Covid, he was 82) or a friend who is on his 7th day of this night mare but seems to be doing okay. So like ETF, this is the loneliest Christmas ever. Thank goodness for face time, it helps reach out and see our loved ones.
I hope all the Forums Forums Family stays safe during this holiday season.