• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mergers .....some investment tips.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Investment Tips for 2007

For all of you with any money left, be aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks. Watch for these mergers in 2007:

1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.

2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.

3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and and become: MMMGood.

4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.

5. FedEx is expected to join its major competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.

6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.

7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.

8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!

And finally:

9. Victoria's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name :
Titty Titty, Bang Bang

rico304

Thanks so much Doc! I invested around 30K before I figured out that you were joking!!!:drink: :applause:

(mostly in titty titty bang bang!) hahaha

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
rico304 said:
Thanks so much Doc! I invested around 30K before I figured out that you were joking!!!:drink: :applause:

(mostly in titty titty bang bang!) hahaha

Yea, but lets face it, you are a "dirty cop" so the money you invested was "protection money" taken from little old ladies who really need to use extra-suspension bras instead of those slinky ones sold by Victoria Secret :moon:

rico304

B_Skurka said:
Yea, but lets face it, you are a "dirty cop" so the money you invested was "protection money" taken from little old ladies who really need to use extra-suspension bras instead of those slinky ones sold by Victoria Secret :moon:

Are you telling me you want your money back Bob????:respect:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, my man-boobs are sagging and I can't afford a new bra unless I get my money back from you.