• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Marjorie Greene knows covid-19 is a bioweapon because evolution doesn't exist

CrakHoBarbie

Consummate Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Greene, during an appearance on the Real America's Voice network's "War Room: Pandemic," a program hosted by disgraced former Donald Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon, accused Dr. Fauci of being "criminally liable" for the pandemic outbreak because, she charged without evidence that Fauci "was using American tax dollars and sending it to the Wuhan lab to fund this research that was creating viruses."
Bannon then asked her if she found it implausible that the virus was the subject of research meant to find vaccines and somehow the material evolved into COVID-19.
No, I don't buy it because I don't believe in evolution," Greene replied. "I don't believe in that type of so-called 'science.' I don't believe in evolution. I believe in God.", Thus ignoring genome and gene duplication and undeniable fossil records which has proven the science behind evolution. https://americanindependent.com/mar...anthony-fauci-evolution-covid-vaccines-china/

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
She is pretty much crazed.

But what difference does it make if it is a bioweapon? Or natural? Manmade or not, it is something we have to deal with. I don't really care where it came from, at least in the sense that we have humans dying. After we stop the deaths then we can investigate the situation and if it does turn out that it is a man-made thing then we should take the government(s) involved to task. Until then let us find TREATMENTS and PREVENTATIVES.

Too many people have died. We don't really need to argue about a crazy woman.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

But what difference does it make if it is a bioweapon? Or natural? Manmade or natural, it is something we have to deal with. I don't really care where it came from, at least in the sense that we have humans dying. After we stop the deaths then we can investigate the situation and if it does turn out that it is a man-made thing then we should take the government(s) involved to task. Until then let us find TREATMENTS and PREVENTATIVES.

Just because a crackpot doesn't believe in evolution, does not make it a proven theory.

That said,,,; Even Darwin expressed his doubts of it's validity.

But then he was a true scientist.

Evolution does seem to explain the process of nature. But it does not explain the impetus. What some might call the original creation of life. There are believable theories.

Honest scientists understand,,,; and caution...;
Theories do not become truths just because of consensus. If consensus proved theories then there would be ample proof of a Deity.

Reactions: Doc

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
We need to glass Wuhan and any biological weapon lab in China before they release their next weapon on the world.

CrakHoBarbie

But what difference does it make if it is a bioweapon? Or natural? Manmade or not, it is something we have to deal with. I don't really care where it came from, at least in the sense that we have humans dying. After we stop the deaths then we can investigate the situation and if it does turn out that it is a man-made thing then we should take the government(s) involved to task. Until then let us find TREATMENTS and PREVENTATIVES.

We don't need to argue about a crazy woman. What we do need to do is acknowledge just how she was voted into power, to insure that the mistakes that led to her being elected dont happen again. She represents an ascending far-right movement within the Republican ranks that carries the banner of Trump’s grievance politics. With her support of the Qanon CS, claiming mass shootings are false flags carried out to take away our gun rights, denial of evolution coupled with her sophomoric schoolyard bully tactics, one thing is crystal clear, her constituents agree with her. This isn't something to be ignored.

CrakHoBarbie

We need to glass Wuhan and any biological weapon lab in China before they release their next weapon on the world.
Oh my.... This is rich... You believe that covid19 was created in a lab in China for the express purpose of being weaponised against the World? There's a gigantic problem with that theory... If it was an intentional release, why release it in Wuhan on their own citizens? You are just spewing alt-right propaganda. Propaganda that's completely illogical. My advice to Republicans is, Stop spouting unfiltered OAN propagada that they broadcast to the MAGA hordes just to boost viewership. It's never well thought out. And it makes anyone who touts it look foolish.

CrakHoBarbie

Just because a crackpot doesn't believe in evolution, does not make it a proven theory.
Evolution is both a fact and a theory. It is an incontrovertible fact that organisms have changed, or evolved, during the history of life on Earth. And biologists have identified and investigated mechanisms that can explain the major patterns of change. So the reality is, in the cold harsh light of day, Marjorie's statement is moronic and inept.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
We don't need to argue about a crazy woman. What we do need to do is acknowledge just how she was voted into power, to insure that the mistakes that led to her being elected dont happen again. She represents an ascending far-right movement within the Republican ranks that carries the banner of Trump’s grievance politics. With her support of the Qanon CS, claiming mass shootings are false flags carried out to take away our gun rights, denial of evolution coupled with her sophomoric schoolyard bully tactics, one thing is crystal clear, her constituents agree with her. This isn't something to be ignored.
The squad, enough said

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Evolution is both a fact and a theory. It is an incontrovertible fact that organisms have changed, or evolved, during the history of life on Earth. And biologists have identified and investigated mechanisms that can explain the major patterns of change. So the reality is, in the cold harsh light of day, Marjorie's statement is moronic and inept.
why are there still monkeys? Shouldn't they have evolved into people by now?

CrakHoBarbie

To the uneducated, your over simplification sounds reasonable. Even logical. So I see how you wrongfully came to this conclusion. But, humans did not evolve from monkeys. Instead, monkeys and humans share a common ancestor from which both evolved around 25 million years ago. This evolutionary relationship is supported both by the fossil record and DNA analysis. As further proof, humans and rhesus monkeys share about 93% of their DNA.

CrakHoBarbie

The squad, enough said
First, let's put aside the fact that, once again, you've deflected to a "what aboutism" and used it to completely deviate from the topic.. . I'm just going to point out.....The squad may be crazy, but they're not stupid. Marjorie is stupid.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
First, let's put aside the fact that, once again, you've deflected to a "what aboutism" and used it to completely deviate from the topic.. . I'm just going to point out.....The squad may be crazy, but they're not stupid. Marjorie is stupid.
Did you have them tested? Because I think they are all crazy and stupid.

CrakHoBarbie

Did you have them tested? Because I think they are all crazy and stupid.
And yet I haven't heard any reports of the squad denying the existence of evolution. Because doing so is just stupid. But then, on top of it all, Marjorie demanding her lies are the truth (because she believes in God) shows a lack of education and a denial of reality... Either which way, were left with an extremely ignorant Marjorie. Just like her base, ..... You know......the ones that voted her in.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty narrow minded to limit their stupidity to one talking point.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
To the uneducated, your over simplification sounds reasonable. Even logical. So I see how you wrongfully came to this conclusion. But, humans did not evolve from monkeys. Instead, monkeys and humans share a common ancestor from which both evolved around 25 million years ago. This evolutionary relationship is supported both by the fossil record and DNA analysis. As further proof, humans and rhesus monkeys share about 93% of their DNA.
Thats an unproven theory, and I know where you are going when you die or maybe you're already there.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not necessarily. Just because animals and plants can evolve, doesn't mean they will. There are any number of animals that have not changed for millions of years. Horseshoe crabs for one. Coelacanth for another.

It's equally possible that humans could evolve into monkeys.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, But in true science, it can only be fact or theory. No hybrid realities allowed. Please, leave that deceitful weaving process to politicians.

CrakHoBarbie

Sorry, But in true science, it can only be fact or theory. No hybrid realities allowed. Please, leave that deceitful weaving process to politicians.
Theories and laws are distinct from hypotheses. Unlike hypotheses, theories and laws may be simply referred to as scientific fact. However, in science, theories are different from facts even when they are well supported. For example, evolution is both a theory and a fact.

CrakHoBarbie

You're here and not a monkey
I was referencing the theory of whether God exists or does not exist. Which of those "theories" has more physical evidence to support it? You must have an answer. After all, you implied that I was either going to hell for my beliefs or I was already in hell. Support your theory.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Theories and laws are distinct from hypotheses. Unlike hypotheses, theories and laws may be simply referred to as scientific fact. However, in science, theories are different from facts even when they are well supported. For example, evolution is both a theory and a fact.
I don't recall bringing Hypothesis into the discussion. Hypothesis is a conjecture needing no facts whatsoever in it's creation. Once facts inter to support it, then it becomes a Theory.

You have a theory that it is a fact. Or some arguable combination of fact and theory.
Science does not work that way.
Propaganda does.

It is a fact that evolution is a theory.
It is also a fact that Marjorie Green appears to be a nut case. And preaches her beliefs as facts. They aren't.
I don't think anyone here argued with your original "thesis."

And yet, you create discord.

Plain and simple, Theories are not facts. Once proven as facts, they are no longer "theories."
You believe goblestock.
And sadly, you preach it

BTW, M1west never refereed to a God. Once again you inject something no one said, as a term to make your argument.

Last edited:

CrakHoBarbie

I don't recall bringing Hypothesis into the discussion. Hypothesis is a conjecture needing no facts whatsoever in it's creation. Once facts inter to support it, then it becomes a Theory.

You have a theory that it is a fact. Or some arguable combination of fact and theory.
Science does not work that way.
Propaganda does.

It is a fact that evolution is a theory.
It is also a fact that Marjorie Green appears to be a nut case. And preaches her beliefs as facts. They aren't.
I don't think anyone here argued with your original "thesis."

And yet, you create discord.

Plain and simple, Theories are not facts. Once proven as facts, they are no longer "theories."
You believe goblestock.
And sadly, you preach it

BTW, M1west never refereed to a God. Once again you inject something no one said, as a term to make your argument.
A fact is regarded as an empirically verifiable observation and theory refers to the relationship between facts. Facts or empirically verifiable observations could never have produced without theories. Thus, evolution is both a theory and a fact. You can argue the point till you turn blue, you'll still be wrong.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I was referencing the theory of whether God exists or does not exist. Which of those "theories" has more physical evidence to support it? You must have an answer. After all, you implied that I was either going to hell for my beliefs or I was already in hell. Support your theory.
Read the Bible, all the answers you seek are in it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
A fact is regarded as an empirically verifiable observation and theory refers to the relationship between facts. Facts or empirically verifiable observations could never have produced without theories. Thus, evolution is both a theory and a fact. You can argue the point till you turn blue, you'll still be wrong.
No one is arguing with your definitions of fact and theory. I am taking pause at your ability to combine them as a proof evolution as fact. They two distinctly deferent terms.

The study of evolutionary theory is a Science. Science is not fact but a search for fact.

Science is the observation of the real world. Such observations allow for thesis and then theory, and then fact.

For instance, We observe that a bird can fly. We observe that is does so by flapping it's wings. Therefore we can theorize that flight is possible via the flap[ping of wings. Assuming everyone in the investigation accepts that Theory, we have a consensus by that community of the Theory.

An entire science could then be used to apply this theory to manned flight. And such was done. To ultimate failure.

The fact is that flight is possible via the SHAPE of the wings.

The secondary fact observed from further, and careful, open minded research of the initial thesis/theory is that flapping the wings provides propulsion.

There are plenty of facts in the science of evolution to support credibility of the Theory. But not to conclude it uncontrovertibly as Fact.

For example let us start at the very beginning. What initiated the first biochemical reaction of sustainable and self replicating "Life ???"

Speaking of beginnings,,,; I would remind all that for decades, the BIG BANG theory was settled science. It is no more. Newly discovered "facts" raise questions.

The search for the truth goes on.

Last edited: