• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lying republican found out.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Proof that the evil republicans are the work of the devil
It proves nothing of the sort.

It proves a congressman has been indicted. As both sides have their criminals,,, party affiliation has little to do with it.

Evilness is found in mendacity. Blaming either party as a whole for one member's actions is itself mendacious. And frankly wrong.

We have a few here who say the same about evil Democrats. I would suggest, in lumping them all together, they also are wrong.

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

He is being charged in California of all places. :pat:

lame political hit job, a Democratic party hail marry in the Mid West were they are out numbered 3 to one... :thumbup:
F'ing Democrats and their rigged California courts, led by left wing extremists trash.

Come back when he is found guilty. My bet is this is political theater at it finest. Except I bet this mud doesn't stick to any walls. :lmao:

So tell me, what do you know about the Devil? Other than he is in full control of the DEMONCRATS.

Last edited:

idunno

It proves nothing of the sort.

It proves a congressman has been indicted. As both sides have their criminals,,, party affiliation has little to do with it.

Evilness is found in mendacity. Blaming either party as a whole for one member's actions is itself mendacious. And frankly wrong.

We have a few here who say the same about evil Democrats. I would suggest, in lumping them all together, they also are wrong.
I know I was making fun of the other posts that are blown way out of proportion

idunno

He is being charged in California of all places. :pat:

lame political hit job, a Democratic party hail marry in the Mid West were they are out numbered 3 to one... :thumbup:
F'ing Democrats and their rigged California courts, led by left wing extremists trash.

Come back when he is found guilty. My bet is this is political theater at it finest. Except I bet this mud doesn't stick to any walls. :lmao:

So tell me, what do you know about the Devil? Other than he is in full control of the DEMONCRATS.
Was trump saying stop the steal not political theatre

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was trump saying stop the steal not political theatre
Your such a waste of my time.
Expect defeat by Donald Trump in 3 years after we take back the House next year.
No move along and go find a sand box you can pound sand in.... :lmao:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Absolutely true that there are bad eggs in both parties.

The reality is there are sex offenders, inside traders, and corruption in both parties.

The reality is, also, that the platform of the Democratic Party is, actually, evil. It includes killing babies and destruction of property rights, which would undermine the core values of American society.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One man lies. It's not a political parties' fault. Note that I'm not saying this as a Republican, but as an independent. News flash: Democrats lie. Republicans lie. Independents lie. Parents lie. S.O.'s lie. It's not a political thing.
Oh yea?
Who then tells the truth? :pat: :unsure:
I think your not very reliable thinking in the terms you think in.
In fact I think patently this makes every thing you say a lie...

So what do you think about that?