• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Guys, Need some info. I know there is a website that I could track down a person. I can't remember what it is though. Can anyone help me out. The one I used before was a free service. Not a ton of info, but enough. :wave:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lemme guess. You need to send an alimony check to your first wife, you can't find her and neither can the police. So you are going to look for her the way OJ went looking for the real killer? :whistle:

Did you recently wash the backhoe too? :eek:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob; Actually, I got an email from a distant relative who emmigrated to South Africa about twenty years ago. :drink: He sad if I could find our lost cousins Flora and Fauna, that he would share his 43Million dollar estate with us. :coolshade Between my two cousins and I , we only have to come up with 25000$ for legal fees before we can collect from the estate, then our money will be refunded along with even shares of the estate. No, really, I got the email at work even. :whistle:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Jerry; Many thanks. Got Flora and Fauna within minutes. It worked great!! :tiphat: :coolshade