• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

? LIVE: President Donald Trump URGENT Address to the Nation on the 2020 Presidential Election

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump was EPIC!

He lays out the fraud in each State in detail! How any American who watched this can be against this President is just beyond comprehension.

The only way the left can justify their position is just pure hate and propaganda.

Democrats are,
LIARS, CHEATERS, STEALING, RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING, DEGENRATES. :furious: :furious: NOT FIT FOR OUR NATION.

Reactions: Doc

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I don't usually watch something that long but I did this time. President Trump was right to the point. Very hard-hitting and y'all KNOW it is completely accurate or the sleazy, rancid, scumbag, despicable liars in the mainstream medias and democrat party would challenge it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
And yet, come January 20th 2021 he is still not our President. How can that be?

Reactions: Doc

jillcrate

300 H and H said:
.....And the f'ing criminal MSM are not covering this. God should damn them for the lie of omission. :furious:

Nope they dont cover truthful things...... All MSM does in this country is spread crap meant to steer stupid people down a certain path! (Those of us with our own minds do not watch MSM trash)

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
If only there was a god. Grown ups still believing Santa Claus. ???You guys and gals are hilarious. The fact that Donald trump won’t be president anymore should be one more nail in the coffin to let you know Jesus ain’t real. Honestly, how many of you bible thumpers prayed for trump to win? I bet every single one of you. And guess what, like all prayers, that wasn’t answered.

Rudi

Can't believe there is a far right conspiracy theory forum like this full of gullible Trump Cult lemmings!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you people are a riot!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If only there was a god. Grown ups still believing Santa Claus. ???You guys and gals are hilarious. The fact that Donald trump won’t be president anymore should be one more nail in the coffin to let you know Jesus ain’t real. Honestly, how many of you bible thumpers prayed for trump to win? I bet every single one of you. And guess what, like all prayers, that wasn’t answered.
Yes, I do realize he's not going to be President anymore.
I'm a realist, I voted for him, I see what's going on.
Now shut your yap and go back to the snowcat forum.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
loL

I see the Biden supporters are loose.... Claiming victory before it is over....

What a surprise, but not as big of one as your going to have to suffer through. This race is turning a corner. It will discard the States with "issues".

LOL then it goes to the House were we break these poor little dweebs rotten little hearts!! :lmao:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it is over, Kirk.
LOl
Go ahead as this is just what they want you to think....
It is not over, and probably will not be until later in January. That is the likely time line.
I know it is a long time, but courts take time.
You can not cheat your way into an elected President who is a criminal and should be jailed with his son.
Lots of plays are left in the game.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
LOl
It is not over, and probably will not be until later in January. That is the likely time line.
You can not cheat your way into an elected President who is a criminal and should be jailed with his son.
Yes but Biden's popular vote lead is rising by the minute, then the President is on Twitter talking about disinformation.
I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

Rudi

Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
LOl
I’d say your right but Donald trump was elected! Even after the Cambridge analytic scandal and ripping off there campaign funds. Do I think biden is a crook. Yeah he’s a politician. They all are. But does he care about this country including you and me. Absolutely! What about trump? Hell no he cares about himself. And the funniest part about all this. Your supporting a traiter. You seem to forget that before the election, the dude was democrat??????1607129200574.png

Last edited:

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, based claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.
Exactly, even his right hand men are bailing before he sinks their careers as well.

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes but Biden's popular vote lead is rising by the minute, then the President is on Twitter talking about disinformation.
I honestly don't know what to think anymore.
You do know what to think. I have faith in you as a human. Every news outlet in the world can tell you the truth. Y’all just choose to follow the 1 outlet left that supports him. Do any of you watch WORLD NEWS?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.
He also said he is not done investigating But CNN forgot to tell you idiots LMAO!!!.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I’d say your right but Donald trump was elected! Even after the Cambridge analytic scandal and ripping off there campaign funds. Do I think biden is a crook. Yeah he’s a politician. They all are. But does he care about this country including you and me. Absolutely! What about trump? Hell no he cares about himself. And the funniest part about all this. Your supporting a traiter. You seem to forget that before the election, the dude was democrat??????View attachment 132283
Oh wow a person who is willing to be lead by a crook! Sound like a F'ing Democrat all right since crooks are all you have to choose from!!! :lmao:

5 years and $40 million later what have you got? NOTHIIING !!! :lmao:

You guys are simple bush leaguers, the "drive By lefties" Prepare to be taught a lesson in Constitutional law.....

Come back in a month, as your terror builds, as the people will let Congress pick because your sorry ass crime was caught!! :lmao:

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
All news outlets do that. We don’t even wanna go down that road. Fox News is king. Oh wait, y’all dropped them too once they started telling lies like ALL the other media outlets, right?

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
No terror here 300. Calm as a clam. I don’t get excited by old people behind keyboards or people that say they allegedly have morals. I was a skinhead for ten years of my life before I saw the wrong of my ways. I’ve walked down all streets. I have lots of friends like you, well, a lot more respectful, but the same.

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
5 years and 4o million later? What is that even supposed to imply?

how about 4 years and 141 million. That’s how much we’ve paid trump to golf!??? and to think republicans complain about paying taxes. Well thats where your money went. How’s that make you feel 300?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Then post up real news or coherent arguments, don't just drive by.

There are new news out lets who are going back to the journalistic standards that used to be.
Today media is agenda driven, supported by rumors and opinion. You have to look for them. You have to be able to see when there are facts, vrs opinion.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
how about 4 years and 141 million. That’s how much we’ve paid trump to golf!???
Prove this..

Bet you can not even support it with some idiots opinion.
I feel fine. In a little while your going to be pissed off. LMAO!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a hint for you. Trump owns the golf courses he plays on.

What do you think he green fee's are??

:lmao:

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
Then post up real news or coherent arguments, don't just drive by.

There are new news out lets who are going back to the journalistic standards that used to be.
Today media is agenda driven, supported by rumors and opinion. You have to look for them. You have to be able to see when there are facts, vrs opinion.
Now here’s where we agree. Break through