• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Length of tracks on 1404 imp

Danalea

Can anyone tell me what the length of the tracks should be for a 1404 Imp snowcat? We are working on ours and one seems to be longer than the other.
thanks
Dana

andyv916

Do you have the same number of grousers on each track , then check the front wheel mounting position on each side also are they bent ?

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I have a 1402 which has the same chassis. I have 55 grousers on each side. They are 4" on center.

Thebartman

Can anyone tell me what the length of the tracks should be for a 1404 Imp snowcat? We are working on ours and one seems to be longer than the other.
thanks
Dana
Flat grousers or drop? My 1404 is the flat type. If yours are flat I’ll go measure mine and count them.