• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Larry Elder officially running for California governor after winning lawsuit

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
2>11 min.

Sky News Australia

1.82M subscribers

Talk show host Larry Elder is officially running as a Republican candidate in the race for California governor after winning his lawsuit against the secretary of state who left his name off the list of candidates. Last week Mr Elder announced he was throwing his hat in the ring for California governor but when the list of 41 candidates was released, his name was not on it. California Secretary of State Dr Shirley Weber said Larry Elder had "incomplete redacted and/or unredacted income tax returns that were filed". The talk show host slammed the reasoning and announced he was suing Dr Weber. "I'm suing the CA Sec. of State to honor the required items we submitted in order to run and to put me back on the ballot in the CA recall election," he said. "I will not stand for these shenanigans, and I know you won’t either. Will you chip in to back up our fight?" Today Mr Elder won his lawsuit and is officially running for California governor with the election to be held September 14. "Victory! My next one will be on Sept. 14 at the ballot box," he tweeted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Wow three in a row. Censorship? You decide....