• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

kitten silent auction...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
how about a little fun and for a good cause,

have this fabulous kitten metal sculpture by the same mad creative kid sculpturer,

Jake

he created the snowcat scuplture for the snow cat serenade 2020 and I might add, it is highly treasured by track addict, even more so then his two wonderful sons.

going to be a silent auction for 7 days, starting now, just post your bid to this tread, and the high bid as of 6:00 pm pacific daylight savings time, Saturday April, 11, 2020 will be the winner!

have some fun, the money will be donated to a local food bank in the winning bidders home town, remember to bid again and again and again.....

lets all be safe and smart, stay home and help your neighbor and will we all be snow catting soon again.....

and yes, I will be bidding.....good luck to all

Attachments

• EYD2G6OSQ3mTZGPl1AgqVQ.jpg
    EYD2G6OSQ3mTZGPl1AgqVQ.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 487

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ll Kicker up to $100, I’m sure the younger track Addict will bid $10,000 again though...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ll Kicker up to $100, I’m sure the younger track Addict will bid $10,000 again though...

Brian ll's, mom, certified accountant, has frozen his accounts and he was to get a job, like lawn mowing, to pay off his last bid on $10K, and further he is not allow to go anywhere with his dad Brian, and big Brian is sleeping in the cat house.

so, the upshot is, there will be no killer bid from little Bri, lets have some fun and do some good...

really really kewl sculpture

I dug up my tin can in the backyard, and bid 101.02...

Last edited:

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn’t mean to jump it up to 100 so fast (no doubt it will go for much more, work of art!) ,when I thought about it it was past the allotted time to edit. Feel free to lower my bid to encourage more participation! Good luck!

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn’t mean to jump it up to 100 so fast (no doubt it will go for much more, work of art!) ,when I thought about it it was past the allotted time to edit. Feel free to lower my bid to encourage more participation! Good luck!

no worries, bid and bid often, it is all for fun and doing a little good all at the same time...

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ll up it too $150....since it is a 2 Track!!! Where’s all the 4 trackers???

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
I’ll go $155, just so I can be a part of it before it gets really crazy! Such a cool piece - thanks for the chance to own it

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ll go $155, just so I can be a part of it before it gets really crazy! Such a cool piece - thanks for the chance to own it

thank you for your support and bid

and an even bigger thank you for front line work you do...

stay safe

Bannedjoe

It's pretty cool though I have no interest like many of you in the snowcat world.
Something for scale would be nice.

I've seen it and its awesome, plus it's a lot easier to move around when compared to other "silent" Snocat models. I think most everyone on the forum can agree with that! Takes a lot less space too, I bid $165.00

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
wow, folks, thank you for all your support, if you are the winner and want to donate to somewhere else than a food bank, that is okay, a worthy local home town cause is great, remember this is for fun and good natured ribbing is encouraged, poking the bear is great

be safe and smart...

thank you again

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Let's see, by the time I would get two of these at this price and connect them together, I'd be into it about $450 plus labor. That'd be my cheapest snocat yet :w00t:

Ok then, $225 it is. :thumbup:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This one would be easier to move than mine . . . $250

With so many machines swapping coasts, maybe it's time to bring one EAST!

Last edited:

Sno-Surfer

Well hold on just a minute....we can't have both of these gems going to the east coast! $275 (and think of the shipping this would save...:boxing:)

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Most peoples only chance to own a Kitten? East coast has 5-6 known (non-private) Kittens while there are hundreds (J/K) running around on the west coast. This one should come east . . . $300! Besides the shipping / trailering would be cheap!

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
$350

My mother ran our church’s food pantry in the 80’s....great cause! They’ll need a lot of help in the coming months.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the winner will write a check directly to a worthy cause in their home town, shipping is free...

bid and bid often

thank you to everyone that has and will be bidding...:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_476.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_476.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 355
  • fullsizeoutput_472.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_472.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 352
  • fullsizeoutput_478.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_478.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 353
  • fullsizeoutput_46e.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_46e.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 366

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
It's a two track (love the two tracks), Gmoose bids $400, that's $200 per pontoon.