• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

kitten silent auction...

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Well since redsqwrl done fouled up and isn't bidding in an orderly fashion (is he going to lose his bidder number for that?), I guess it's now $527 :clap:

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I bid $572.

How’d I come up with that? The largest displacement crate engine available from Chevrolet is 572 cubic inches. Mikemikelle might call that "the ultimate cheater engine”, but in this case I think he might, just this once, let that slide as it’s for a good cause.

BTW Mike, in days not that long ago the fighter pilot motto was “If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying”. In today's politically correct, "tea and crumpets world”, I’m sure that would be frowned on, but I’m “old school”….

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Going Once...

Going Twice...

Third and final call...

24 hour notice for final winning bid...

:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_47d.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_47d.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 169

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Package deal:thumbup:?

hmmmmmmm

good idea.....

package deal it is......

let's get bidding on the package of Kitten sculpture, and adult beverage and related goodies, as pictured in this post, again shipping is free, and you pay directly your charity of choice in your home town...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_47c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_47c.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 246
  • fullsizeoutput_476.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_476.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 249

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It being Good Friday it’s time to admit I have a problem..

Attachments

• 1C297A2B-B599-475D-844D-A9D8DF46AFF7.jpg
    1C297A2B-B599-475D-844D-A9D8DF46AFF7.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 242

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I want personally thank Nathan and Jessica Newhall of Steam Boat Whiskey Co. they are the founders and owners, and they are true snow cat lovers, for their support of the Kitten Sculpture Auction.

Attached is a link to their web site that tells their story and this fabulous small batch distillery, they are passionate and very committed to making premium spirts, by using some of the finest water in the world, Colorado Rocky Mountain water.

Many of their spirts are award winning, and all highly regarded.

Did I say, Nathan was a Navy Seal, thank you for your service...

I encourage, no, highly encourage you to go to their web site and take a look, and buy something.

going once, going twice and third and final call at 6 pm today, pacific daylight saving time.

Attachments

• Our Story | Steamboat Whiskey Company | Steamboat Springs, CO.pdf
    81.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If shipping the booze proves to be problematic I know a guy who will boot leg on the side.... Oh wait.....