• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ketchikan

RedRocker

How I'm spending my summer vacation.
The eagle shot is with a sony cybershot through my binoculars.
DSC00137.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

Me, the wife, My daughter and her husband.
DSC00116.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You lucky guy.

We've been trying to plan a fly-in trip like that for a few years now but snomething always comes up and we can't make it.

RedRocker

It looked like there were two or three different pods of Orcas, I couldn't catch any of them jumping, but a couple of them put on quite a show.
DSC00134.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Enjoy your time up there! We will enjoy any and all pics you can send.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Those are VERRRRRY beautiful photos man!!! I think I can say we are all wishing we were there. That or having sex. But where you are there is boating and hiking so I vote over by you!

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Beautiful family, sweet clean Otter and just across the bay from Homer. It just don't get no better than that. Catch a couple of 25-35 pound 'Butts, maybe a few prawns and think about how much we're hatin' right now! While you're eating. Have a great trip.

'Lonzo

HulaMac

For all those that are wondering how I enjoyed my Alaskan cruise, look at Red's pictures because my camera went postal on me and very few pictures came out. One of our stops was Ketchkan and I loved Alaska and the wilderness. We had a wonderful time!

brazospete

I went to ketchikan in 73 it was sunshiny and pretty the day I was there. It rains or snows 300 days out of the year I was lucky!

RedRocker

We had pretty good weather, only one rainy day, the rest were a mix of clouds and
sun with a sprinkle now and then. I did the zip line tour, that was pretty cool, here's a guy with my group.
DSC00159.jpg

Our guides.
DSC00155.jpg

The bridge in the background is Herring cove, that's where all the eagles were at low tide.
DSC00156.jpg