• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kamala Harris CRUMBLES In DISASTROUS Interview!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
13:28 min.
Skip to 1:45 for the "meat" ;)

Wait until you see Kamala Harris crumble in the face of some hard questioning, it is glorious! In this video, we’re going to see the best highlights from Kamala’s recent train wreck, we’re going to see what others are saying about it, and stick with me to the very end of this video because you are going to absolutely LOVE how that interview ended; you are NOT going to want to miss this! ————————————————————————

This woman is not fit to hold public office. Much less VP.. :pat:

Misa

13:28 min.
Skip to 1:45 for the "meat" ;)

Wait until you see Kamala Harris crumble in the face of some hard questioning, it is glorious! In this video, we’re going to see the best highlights from Kamala’s recent train wreck, we’re going to see what others are saying about it, and stick with me to the very end of this video because you are going to absolutely LOVE how that interview ended; you are NOT going to want to miss this! ————————————————————————

This woman is not fit to hold public office. Much less VP..
:pat:

I LOVE how the fake media is finally conducting journalism the way they are supposed to: by asking the tough questions, probing questions...questions that actually seek the TRUTH!!! (y) 💯

H B Lowrey

I LOVE how the fake media is finally conducting journalism the way they are supposed to: by asking the tough questions, probing questions...questions that actually seek the TRUTH!!! (y) 💯
Because it turned out the way you like? Then it's not "fake" anymore?

H B Lowrey

"Can I finish, can I finish, can I finish"
The two comedians...:yum:, about 9:45 on the video
This is not the first time she's had problems with composure when being hit with tough questions.
I'm still waiting to hear how this makes her different than any of the other characters you/we have the "choice" of voting for. Surely no one's suggesting Don did better being grilled.

Misa

"Can I finish, can I finish, can I finish"
The two comedians...:yum:, about 9:45 on the video
This is not the first time she's had problems with composure when being hit with tough questions.

I agree! She "does well" when the fake media asks her nonsensical trivial questions that have no bearing on what this administration is doing and responses from her that do not satisfy what the American people need and want to hear. But the moment an actual journalist (which is as rare as finding a unicorn) asks questions that actually pertain to the abject failures of the Biden administration, Kamala fills that airtime space with rhetoric that supports the cabal's globalist agenda.

People who are ascending (or who are starting to slowly awaken) see right through this!

H B Lowrey

I agree! She "does well" when the fake media asks her nonsensical trivial questions that have no bearing on what this administration is doing and responses from her that do not satisfy what the American people need and want to hear. But the moment an actual journalist (which is as rare as finding a unicorn) asks questions that actually pertain to the abject failures of the Biden administration, Kamala fills that airtime space with rhetoric that supports the cabal's globalist agenda.

People who are ascending (or who are starting to slowly awaken) see right through this!
Wait, surely you're not suggesting anyone should awaken and be woke!