• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just for our Snow Catters: Donation Request

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Since some of you prefer to stay in the snow cat forums, I'm come calling to you here. :D
pad1.jpg
Pens2.jpg

Please Consider Donating
Hey guys and gals, it's that time again. Here I am with hat in hand.

This is the one time each year I ask for help with forum costs. Due to growth I had to move to a new server and we have had our issues for sure. I think I have all those under control now. We have more space to store all the pictures and posts plus we have faster CPU's and more memory. All will result in a better browsing experience when visiting here.

If you enjoy the forums and can afford to donate to help with forum expenses I would sure appreciate your show of support.

And .... I have a couple new items to show a token of my appreciation to those who donate $50 or more..

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

or jump to https://www.forumsforums.com/D1.html and click the donate button.

Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gifts for donations of $50 or more:

$50 gets three pens with stylus tip
$100 gets a memo pad with case and pen.

Include your address in comments of your paypal donation or PM me your address.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you CloudCap. You are the first one to show your support. Thank you sir!!!! :tiphat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome. You Rock!!!!! Thank you sir for your continued support!!!!! :tiphat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank You 230 Pilot!!!! You are awesome.
Support outside of the snowcat community is light so far this year. You guys are doing a great job of picking up the load. We are over half way to covering known costs for the upcoming year. Woo Hoo.
Thank You All!!!!!s :tiphat:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
With the covid and the resulting job changes, I know that some who would, can't. I chipped in a little bit extra to help cover those folks. Lets make certain this resource stays active. We all need it.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Done, thank you! I also think it is time for Doc to show up to one of the snowcat jamborees/serenades, there is always an empty seat in one of the cats for you to ride along, or even drive.

Reactions: Doc

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Done, thank you! I also think it is time for Doc to show up to one of the snowcat jamborees/serenades, there is always an empty seat in one of the cats for you to ride along, or even drive.
GMooSe, we almost had him last year at the "gathering of old grousers, SV2021" sadly he had family commitments, some day "doc" will say, I am coming, and it be great to have him...

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr Doc, sir, as I have said many times before, without you and the forums, the snow cat community would not exist, much less the chance to meet and snow cat about with so many great people, I thank you from the bottom of my pontoon for all you do to make this all happen

your loyal subject

PP

sent a little extra this year, got to keep you solvent...

• Love

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh You are to nice. Thank You so much for your kindness and continued support. It is greatly appreciated.
Snowcatters are carrying the bulk of the load this year. If there is anything I can do to help you all just say the word. I'll do my best to help.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've tried to thank all of you kind souls who have parted with your cash in support of the forums. If you post about it I thank you publicly, if not I thank you privately. However, there is one donor I cannot identify, so I 'know I'm missing one person who took the time to send money in support of the forums. Thank you whoever you are. I do appreciate your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, dues paid for another year, Thanks for keeping us all connected. Keep up the great work. Also the same offer stands here also, I bet I'll have an empty seat if you show up to one of the events.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow: Thank you sir!!! That is awesome. The snowcat community has really come through this year and I surely do appreciate you all.
Pontoon Princess has twisted my arm a little so plans are to attend the party in Sun Valley in March. Hope to see you all there.

Rock'n BK

SUPER Site Supporter
Doc,
This is the site that got me inspired to get in the snow cat world!!
You ever come to an event with these folks and I am there I got a seat for you partner
Paid up and thanks for the great thing you do here

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome. Thanks Rock n BK. :tiphat: :clap: :clap:
Pontoon Princess invited both me and my wife to Sun Valley again this year. This year I have nothing conflicting in March like I did last year so looking forward to making the scene. Can't wait. :D