• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Joe Biden's dog died

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is sad, for anyone. No politics. It is just sad when a loved pet dies.

Full story and video at the link.

"He was our constant, cherished companion during the last 13 years and was adored by the entire Biden family," the statement said.
It added: "Even as Champ's strength waned in his last months, when we came into the room, he would immediately pull himself up, his tail always wagging, and nuzzle us for an ear scratch or a belly rub.
"Wherever we were, he wanted to be, and everything was instantly better when he was next to us."
The statement goes on to remember the pooch's younger days, playing with the Biden family at their home in Delaware.
"We love our sweet, good boy and will miss him always," the statement concludes.
Champ had been a part of the Biden family since 2008, which the now-president was first elected VP.

austonte

It always hurts to lose a beloved pet. After Douglas (My American Cocker Spaniel) passed away 3 years ago, I never wanted to take care of another dog. He's irreplaceable.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
It always hurts to lose a beloved pet. After Douglas (My American Cocker Spaniel) passed away 3 years ago, I never wanted to take care of another dog. He's irreplaceable.
But, like I told the wife when ours passed in 2015 lost 3 over a 9 month period. They were going to be born live and die, no matter what. We gave them a better life than most, I have no regrets. Yes it hurts when they pass but the only fix for the heartache is get another one. And we did. Dads little boy
IMG_2455.jpg