• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jim Inman

jwstewar

I know there are lots of folks (OK, some) that are here from the TBN days. For those that don't visit TBN any more, there is thread over there where Jim Inman (jinman) has passed. Jim seemed to be a nice fellow that tried to help everyone. He is one of the folks that helped me choose the tractor I did way back when.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes I read that Jim. Not often you hear of a man dying of breast cancer.

Leni

It does happen. My husband had a lump in his breast. I hauled him off to the doc and it turned out to be benign. The bottom line is if you notice something get it checked out.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Condolences for his family. :( He was a good one over there. :beer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I just arrived back from a month vacation to read this!!!!!

I am so sad to hear it. Jim was a good guy. I visited him and his wife when Vin was touring the States for a bbq and meet and greet at his place. We corresponded off and on over the years just to keep up with each others news but I haven't heard from him for a couple of years. God damn!!!!