Jets and Bills Remain in the Locker Room During Anthem

Jim_S

Spammer Hammer
GOLD Site Supporter
Jets and Bills Remain in the Locker Room During Anthem
by DYLAN GWINN13 Sep 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/13/jets-and-bills-remain-in-the-locker-room-during-anthem/

The Miami Dolphins elected to remain in their locker room during the playing of the national anthem. And, as it turns out, they weren’t the only AFC East team to no-show the playing of our nation’s song.

The New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills also elected to remain indoors

Ralph Vacchiano
@RVacchianoSNY
Neither the Jets nor the Bills were out on the field for the national anthem.
11:58 AM · Sep 13, 2020

The decision of the two New York teams to no-show the anthem is not surprising, though it is definitely extra disappointing given the fact that New York just finished commemorating the 19th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Nineteen years ago, the Bills, Jets, and the rest of the league, went to great lengths to honor the flag and the police, firemen, and first responders who raced into danger to save people on that day. It would have been very hard indeed to explain to anyone 19 years ago, that two days after the 19th anniversary, two teams from the state most impacted by those attacks would choose to remain in their locker rooms for the anthem.

Jim_S

Spammer Hammer
GOLD Site Supporter
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Professional sports no longer exist in my home.

Attachments

• 1EE8C44E-11ED-471C-8C6D-580821B3272F.jpeg
    1EE8C44E-11ED-471C-8C6D-580821B3272F.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 57

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Screw these self righteous little babies.

Over paid underworked coddled little ass hurt racists.

We pay their wages. I say fire the whole lot of these idiots.

Lots will step up and take there places eventually.

Regards, Kirk

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Regards, Kirk

It won't take eventually. Sports ability is relative. In a week there would be people taking their place. In two weeks no one would notice the difference. And in that same 2 weeks these losers would be kneeling in back alleys for 20 bucks rather than on the field for 20 million.

Jim_S

Spammer Hammer
GOLD Site Supporter

Regards, Kirk

If they continue to lose fans bunch of them will be looking for a job soon

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
If the owners wont' fine or fire them for these types of antics I do not see anything changing. My hope is that enough are fed up with their unAmerican behavior so that income goes down and all players, coaches, and owners are forced to take a significant pay cut.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I just won't watch. Period.

Sadly my actins will have no impact on the Neilson numbers. I haven't watched professional children's sports since the first time the baseball players went on strike decades ago.

Bannedjoe

I just won't watch. Period.

Sadly my actins will have no impact on the Neilson numbers. I haven't watched professional children's sports since the first time the baseball players went on strike decades ago.

I vote they institute professional nude female midget mud wrestling.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone else thing that staying in the locker room during the anthem is a pussy move? Bunch of big ole pussy players. :th_lmao:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I've pretty much given up on professional sports. I don't watch baseball or the NBA any more. It's only week 1 but I didn't watch any NFL games and that's tough for me because I used to be a 5 games a week guy. I did scoot through the Cowboys game last night just to check on the score but I didn't linger or watch. So far I have had no withdrawal symptoms. This could be easier than I thought.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone else thing that staying in the locker room during the anthem is a pussy move? Bunch of big ole pussy players. :th_lmao:
Yep! those big burley tough guys don't want to show their viewers they can actually take a stand for anything. Hiding in the locker room. What bravery:bolt:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No football for me anymore either.
I've switched to Formula 1 racing. Watched a mini-series on either Netflix or Amazon about Formula 1 about a month ago. It gave me a good understanding of the sport and it's current teams and drivers.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
NFL owners are racist bigots. :angry:

Attachments

• toons309.jpg
    toons309.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 32