• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It must be the Covid!

Bannedjoe

I haven't been posting much because I've been wayyy too busy with other things, which are wholly good and positive, so taking a moment to post now must mean I'm serious.
Short, not so sweet and right to the fucking point.

I'm totally sick and tired now of everyone's excuse for poor customer service, poor communication skills and shitty products all being shrugged off and accepted due to covid.
Sorry, it's no longer fucking acceptable.
You've had almost a year now to redial in your products, services, and personnel to deal with this shit.
It's not a surprise anymore, and you should have all your contingencies in place by now to deal with it.

There's so many things wrong with everything right now, and it's appearing that no one gives a shit about anything anymore, and well hell, let's just use covid as an excuse for our shitty attitudes, crappy products, and poor workmanship.
We can also blame covid for our new found bullshit standards, inferior work ethics, and raised prices.

Why the hell is it that no one can seem to do their jobs anymore, yet somehow I can, and am expected to do all the things that I normally do?
Today's final fucking straw:
Now and then the wife will bring home a dozen tacos from tacobell after a day of shopping, making for an easy dinner during the chaos of unloading a months worth of groceries from the car and storing them all away in their proper locations.

God dammit, if tacobell didn't cut the portions of the fillings in about half.
I had to cut up and add more lettuce and cheese and whatnot.
The only thing I didn't have on hand was some already prepared taco meat.
If I had, I might as well have made my own fucking tacos at home.

God dammit I'm tired of this shit!

Ceee

Site Supporter
I haven't been posting much because I've been wayyy too busy with other things, which are wholly good and positive, so taking a moment to post now must mean I'm serious.
Short, not so sweet and right to the fucking point.

I'm totally sick and tired now of everyone's excuse for poor customer service, poor communication skills and shitty products all being shrugged off and accepted due to covid.
Sorry, it's no longer fucking acceptable.
You've had almost a year now to redial in your products, services, and personnel to deal with this shit.
It's not a surprise anymore, and you should have all your contingencies in place by now to deal with it.

There's so many things wrong with everything right now, and it's appearing that no one gives a shit about anything anymore, and well hell, let's just use covid as an excuse for our shitty attitudes, crappy products, and poor workmanship.
We can also blame covid for our new found bullshit standards, inferior work ethics, and raised prices.

Why the hell is it that no one can seem to do their jobs anymore, yet somehow I can, and am expected to do all the things that I normally do?
Today's final fucking straw:
Now and then the wife will bring home a dozen tacos from tacobell after a day of shopping, making for an easy dinner during the chaos of unloading a months worth of groceries from the car and storing them all away in their proper locations.

God dammit, if tacobell didn't cut the portions of the fillings in about half.
I had to cut up and add more lettuce and cheese and whatnot.
The only thing I didn't have on hand was some already prepared taco meat.
If I had, I might as well have made my own fucking tacos at home.

God dammit I'm tired of this shit!
"everyone's excuse for poor customer service"

Some of that may be due to severe cutbacks in how many employees a business can have because of how many people can be in one establishment at a time. They may just be overwhelmed.

As far as the crummy tacos go, I'd be pissed too. I don't think Taco Bell should sell sub-par tacos to customers and make them think that they're getting the same tacos as before. That's just not right.