• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is VISA blocking contributions to Republicans?

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have been trying to contribute to Trump and Cindy since January. As in every attempt, note that there is a message that my card was declined. I have reason to believe that VISA is blocking all contributions to Republican candidates since January. I should be able to do what I want with my money using my bank cards! If this has happened to you contact your bank and demand this be resolved!

Attachments

• Cindy.png
    Cindy.png
    866.1 KB · Views: 1

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose there could be another reason for being declined . I've been declined on my VISA with $26K on the spending limit. Usually it is a glich in the software and it happens more now than ever.

However you are trying the same transaction with the same negative results. So yes that is ominous.

The government is trying to get everyone on electronic cash instead of paper money. Imagine what control they would have if , like gold, they made cash and currency illegal in financial transactions.

Not only would they know what and where you spend your money, it would mean they could shut you down with the flick of a switch.

Meanwhile, some big financial corporation gets 3% on what you spend.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose there could be another reason for being declined . I've been declined on my VISA with $26K on the spending limit. Usually it is a glich in the software and it happens more now than ever.

However you are trying the same transaction with the same negative results. So yes that is ominous.

The government is trying to get everyone on electronic cash instead of paper money. Imagine what control they would have if , like gold, they made cash and currency illegal in financial transactions.

Not only would they know what and where you spend your money, it would mean they could shut you down with the flick of a switch.

Meanwhile, some big financial corporation gets 3% on what you spend.
I generally deal in cash. Primarily because I have no interest in making it easy for the government to know how and where I spend my money.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Not surprised. The momentum for this has been growing. They already refuse to process payments for a variety of other things that they have arbitrarily decided are unacceptable to their virtue signaling corporate wokeness. Of course, they have no problem extorting massive interest rates from people and allowing people to build unsustainable amounts of debt.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Corporations have been running Europe for years. Blackrock investment group and Vanguard have there Hands in everything. Anytime the average person spends money, they are getting part of it. Governments don't mind and use Corporations to enforce things they can't , like mandatory vaccinations as a work requirement, censoring etc.