Introduce myself

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I had a Ford 100 once (back before the Ford 150s). Great truck. A wielder buddy of mine made me a custom bumper for me.

MrLovable

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome. I have a 1968 Ford Galaxy 500 convertible. It's candy apple red with a black top and interior. It has the glass rear window.

Yeah, Leni, lets see that rag top in all its glory. Those Galaxy 500's are great cars. Brings back some memories.

Ironman

Hello. Just found this forum, and looks like it ought to be a fun place to visit from time to time.

Love all the joke forums and humor sections.

Welcome to the community. :smile:

Haha, just kidding about the pic my friend. I'm not a ford guy, but I'll never buy another GM/Obama motors vehicle again. Ever. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0983.PNG
    IMG_0983.PNG
    184.6 KB · Views: 82

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I also had a Ford Granada. I bought it new for cash. What a lemon. The A/C quit working and since this is PHOENIX it was NOT pleasant. Since I was working 7 days a week, 10, 12 and more hours a week I never had much (any) time to get it fixed.
But I bought the F150 just a few years later.

MrLovable

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the community. :smile:

Haha, just kidding about the pic my friend. I'm not a ford guy, but I'll never buy another GM/Obama motors vehicle again. Ever. :smile:

Now that is not even funny, not one bit, but it does go along with my heated tailgate joke. :yum: