• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Interesting Workhorse Vehicle

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
That's so cool seeing a little truck with a 3 point hitch and PTO.

Italy has some really cool ag stuff. I think Caroni Tractors are way cool they have a dealer here in Oregon to service all the orchards, nurseries, and vineyards.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Caroni has some amazing tractors, I think in general the Italians make the best designed tractors on the planet (sorry John Deere). They have a great REVERSABLE tractor too. I've looked at them, the closest dealer to me is not too far up the Lake Michigan coast across the Michigan state line from me and there are vinyards and apple orchards there where the tractors see use.

humor_me

B_Skurka said:
Caroni has some amazing tractors, I think in general the Italians make the best designed tractors on the planet (sorry John Deere).

I have to agree with that, Bob. The Italians have some of the worst terrain and soil there is and they still manage to farm every inch that has at least some topsoil.

I can't believe there's not some niche to fill by some distributors that would cater to the SCUT and CUT market exclusively with imported equipment from Europe and especially Italy.
Talk about missed opportunity!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, I like the vehicle and was actually checking out their site about a month ago but can someone tell me how/why a pic of one of them is predominently displayed in the main reply page smiley section? It's where puke is supposed to be.
Hmmm. Now I wonder if there was a meaning behind that...

:puke1: