• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ingraham: Team Biden is bought and paid for by China

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
9:13 min.

Fox News
Fox News

8.11M subscribers

Laura Ingraham describes Biden's conflict of interests and how they harm the U.S.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biden and family are Chinese f'ing sell outs.
We and the FBI knew it before the election. Hunter's lap top computer has it all. :furious:

John Kerry? His daughter is married to a Chinese national. He already has property over there....

idunno

Firstly, just because someone has buisness intrests in China doesnt mean that they are a sellout to them. Secondly, Trump had buisness intrests in Russia, Germany, and Belarus and your not going and saying he's a puppet for Russia.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG a Democrat
Your a party of lying cheating stealing rioting looting burning ass holes.
You have earned the HATERED of more than half the nation. Independents are moving more right everyday with the Biden fuck ups in the headlines daily. You ass hats are goin down soon as we clean up the election THEIFT the left brought us in half a dozen different forms. Your team done shit the bed and we are going to make DEMOCRAT idiots pay dearly as we take the house and the trifecta in 2024 maybe with TRUMP up your ass to.
Suck shit and die Democrat Trump hater. We hate every one of you idiots. :furious: :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Hunter Biden is a sell out. We got the goods to prove it to. Your lying left wing media will not tell you. But eventually the Courts will....
Oh and old Joe is telling Hunter who to peg and for how fucking much.....
You don't deserve to be called and American.
GO back to the shit hole you came from.

idunno

Firstly, Im an American born and raised.
Secondly, "Asshat" its spelled hatred not HATERED, its spelled theft not theift and you have yet to put-up one reasonable argument other than "Suck shit and die"
Thirdly, I listen to both Fox and NPR (The later of which has been highly credited for its balanced news.)
Secondly you should consider yourself un-american for supporting someone who goes as low as to withhold help from a country thats battling oppression of speech.
So when you can get your two brain cells to work together and put up a good argument, than I might respect you more than i respect my dogs shit.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Secondly, "Asshat" its spelled hatred not HATERED, its spelled theft not theift and you have yet to put-up one reasonable argument other than "Suck shit and die"
Thirdly, I listen to both Fox and NPR (The later of which has been highly credited for its balanced news.)
Secondly you should consider yourself un-american for supporting someone who goes as low as to withhold help from a country thats battling oppression of speech.
So when you can get your two brain cells to work together and put up a good argument, than I might respect you more than i respect my dogs shit.
Your not going to be around long, typical Dim more worried about the spelling than the message.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So your to clueless to understand my message. I get it word police. Were you a tattle tale in your school days? Did other kids want to play with you then? I bet not. Your to interested in the typo's to understand the message.
I hate the Democratic party and all who dare to defend it.
Simple message no grammatical mistake.
You listen to garbage, NPR? what fucking joke they are. I want them defunded of all tax dollars. Period.
Hunter Biden's laptop the main attraction you missed completely. My dog's shit is smarter than that.

idunno

NPR doesn't get tax dollars, while it has had some grants from department of education this makes up less than 2% of its revenue. Also, Im pretty sure you've never even gone to school, since you had to stay at home to be suckled by your mom. (By the way tell her I said hi). Thirdly, I don't support Joe Biden. He is one of the worst presidents ever but he's better than Trump.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't support Joe Biden. He is one of the worst presidents ever but he's better than Trump.
All the proof anyone needs to see that you are clearly an idiot.
I am done with your sorry ass.

And notice not a word about Hunter Biden's laptop. More proof your a shill and an idiot.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
l since you had to stay at home to be suckled by your mom. (By the way tell her I said hi).

My mother is dead. I am probably a good bit older and one hell of a lot wiser than you. Keep proving this is so.....

Any more to say you idiot?

idunno

How? By spelling every single word wrong? Listen, I went into this debate with a cool mind and didn't want any trouble, meanwhile you, who you claim is much smarter than me, Couldn't spell a single word right. Im sorry your mom died, but its because of your shitty attitude, and unwilling-less to listen that led you here. Also at least I don't sit at home, with my only hobby arguing with strangers online. I have a girlfriend and plenty of good friends that i could call upon right know if i wanted to. And the only reason im debating with you, is cause im home sick with covid.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
How? By spelling every single word wrong? Listen, I went into this debate with a cool mind and didn't want any trouble, meanwhile you, who you claim is much smarter than me, Couldn't spell a single word right. Im sorry your mom died, but its because of your shitty attitude, and unwilling-less to listen that led you here. Also at least I don't sit at home, with my only hobby arguing with strangers online. I have a girlfriend and plenty of good friends that i could call upon right know if i wanted to. And the only reason im debating with you, is cause im home sick with covid.
You came here as a complete stranger posted in the thread I created about the F'ing idiot in the White House and how he is on the take with China...
And you attack Trump. :pat:
You will not even address simple questions about the OP, but instead attack my grammar and spelling? . :pat:
Dude you have no idea who your talking to, but you sure know how to piss an old man off. Trump was and is the greatest President of my life time, and buddy I have seen quite a few, many more than you.
This is not nor will it be a debate. Your Trump hate was probably taught to you by a left wing educational program, put in place to ruin this generation of our youth. And they have succeeded on college campuses in many States. Brainwashing someone your age is very easy to do.
I hear all the time about how hard it is to find any one of youth who not only knows what work is, but who will actually do it willingly.

Covid? Are you vaccinated? or not....

For the most part the place you stumbled into is older and quite conservative in our nature. Mostly any way. I think you will find many more here who are far from left leaning, but in fact the opposite. Pullup this political section and you will find lots of hate here for the left, especially from ME.
Post a up a thread here of your own extoling the virtues of Biden and how he is better than Trump and see what you get.
I dare you....

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Obviously you did not watch the OP You tube. And you say I have provided nothing about Biden being bought and paid for by China. :pat:

You refuse to acknowledge the existence of Hunter Biden's laptop computer he "forgot" to pick up at a service shop in his crack induced state of mind. You do not seem to know enough about this topic to debate anything, just like Hunter are you drug induced to bad behavior?

You seem ignorant of the fact the FBI held it for over a year, and we only know about it because the Shop owner who gave it to the FBI went to the none left wing news media and made it public. It is on that lap top we find the evidence, thank God the shop owner made a back up copy.
The FBI has in my life time turned from the premiere law enforcement agency into a Democratic party extension. I suppose your to young to know or understand that.
In my circles it is common knowledge that on the computer there is more than enough evidence to convict Hunter of treason. And his father, who traveled with Hunter supposedly never asked or knew what Hunter was up to on those flights on Air Force 2 to CHINA. :unsure:

Are you just unaware, or do you choose your news sources so poorly that your not up to speed with the facts?

LOL Face Book is not a news source either. I consider anyone who did not read and understand the privacy and terms of use a fool by the way.
Anyone with knowledge of the law would consider those terms a deal breaker. I consider myself lucky to have recognized this a decade ago.
Face Book IMHO is not a public platform any longer and is now a publisher.

I am a farmer in the middle of harvest. I have brought you the OP and Hunter Biden's treason. What have you brought besides denial of what the OP is about??? That is NOT DEBATE
Stop wasting my time.

Last edited:

idunno

The person would not have been able to make a copy of the Computer hard drive with out the password, making it extremely hard to get the information that you claim he made a hard copy out of. Not to mention that the act of espionage called a “Dead drop” need to be much secure. If it were a dead drop that’s he would’ve put it in a suitcase and than threw it away, or he would’ve hidden it somewhere after telling the operative about it

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The person would not have been able to make a copy of the Computer hard drive with out the password, making it extremely hard to get the information that you claim he made a hard copy out of. Not to mention that the act of espionage called a “Dead drop” need to be much secure. If it were a dead drop that’s he would’ve put it in a suitcase and than threw it away, or he would’ve hidden it somewhere after telling the operative about it
Hunter would have had to give him the password in order for him to repair it.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hunter would have had to give him the password in order for him to repair it.
Exactly
Not to mention Hunter Biden after it was public the repair shop had it, actually asked for it back!! I shit you not.!!
Melanie went with trump to North Korea and your not arguing that she’s a nuclear arms dealer.
My god man, this is a thread about Biden and all you can do is bring up Trump. Get a grip.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...s-with-chinese-military-senate-report-alleges

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges​

By Ryan Saavedra

Sep 23, 2020 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter
Mail
WASHINGTON, DC - APRIL 12: World Food Program USA Board Chairman Hunter Biden (L) and U.S. Vice President Joe Biden attend the World Food Program USA's Annual McGovern-Dole Leadership Award Ceremony at Organization of American States on April 12, 2016 in Washington, DC.
Teresa Kroeger/Getty Images for World Food Program USA
A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.
The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

The report outlined the following key findings from the investigation:
  • In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”
  • In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.
  • Although Kent believed that Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board was awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals — Kent and former U.S. Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs Amos Hochstein — who raised concerns to Vice President Joe Biden (Hochstein) or his staff (Kent).
  • The awkwardness for Obama administration officials continued well past his presidency. Former Secretary of State John Kerry had knowledge of Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board, but when asked about it at a town hall event in Nashua, N.H. on Dec. 8, 2019, Kerry falsely said, “I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No.” Evidence to the contrary is detailed in Section V.
  • Former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland testified that confronting oligarchs would send an anticorruption message in Ukraine. Kent told the Committees that Zlochevsky was an “odious oligarch.” However, in December 2015, instead of following U.S. objectives of confronting oligarchs, Vice President Biden’s staff advised him to avoid commenting on Zlochevsky and recommended he say, “I’m not going to get into naming names or accusing individuals.”
  • Hunter Biden was serving on Burisma’s board (supposedly consulting on corporate governance and transparency) when Zlochevsky allegedly paid a $7 million bribe to officials serving under Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Vitaly Yarema, to “shut the case against Zlochevsky.” Kent testified that this bribe occurred in December 2014 (seven months after Hunter joined Burisma’s board), and, after learning about it, he and the Resident Legal Advisor reported this allegation to the FBI.
  • Hunter Biden was a U.S. Secret Service protectee from Jan. 29, 2009 to July 8, 2014. A day before his last trip as a protectee, Time published an article describing Burisma’s ramped up lobbying efforts to U.S. officials and Hunter’s involvement in Burisma’s board. Before ending his protective detail, Hunter Biden received Secret Service protection on trips to multiple foreign locations, including Moscow, Beijing, Doha, Paris, Seoul, Manila, Tokyo, Mexico City, Milan, Florence, Shanghai, Geneva, London, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Bogota, Abu Dhabi, Nairobi, Hong Kong, Taipei, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Johannesburg, Brussels, Madrid, Mumbai and Lake Como.
  • Andrii Telizhenko, the Democrats’ personification of Russian disinformation, met with Obama administration officials, including Elisabeth Zentos, a member of Obama’s National Security Council, at least 10 times. A Democrat lobbying firm, Blue Star Strategies, contracted with Telizhenko from 2016 to 2017 and continued to request his assistance as recent as the summer of 2019. A recent news article detailed other extensive contacts between Telizhenko and Obama administration officials.
  • In addition to the over $4 million paid by Burisma for Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s board memberships, Hunter Biden, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.
  • Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyuk and addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.
  • Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
  • Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
  • Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.
  • Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”
The report also stated that the investigation found that the Obama administration “knew that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine.”

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Tucker exclusive: Tony Bobulinski, ex-Hunter Biden associate, speaks out on Joe Biden​

Looks to me like the Chinese got their dick up Joe Biden's ass.... :furious:

idunno

In no part of the video do I see Joe Bidens connection with China. Heck maybe Hunter Biden is bought by China, that doesn’t mean his father is.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
In no part of the video do I see Joe Bidens connection with China. Heck maybe Hunter Biden is bought by China, that doesn’t mean his father is.
READ post 19 and watch 20

Btw just this week a big batch of Hunter Biden's E mails have been made public. Those again make it clear to see that JOE BIDEN is not just a part of this operation, but ring leader.

Anyone who would deny this at this juncture is rather ill informed, not willing to examine mind changing evidence, or ignorant. :pat:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That’s like saying because Oswald shot Kennedy Oswald’s father was a terrorist.
Oswald and his Dad were estranged from one another for decades.
Further more they did not do several Global round trips together in the confines of Air Force 2 on the tax payer dime either. Do you think we are stupid, or is it just you?

Tony Bobalenski, who worked side by side with the Biden influence peddling operation, Is he just a liar to? You are leaving huge wide open gaps in your attempts to respond to what you were given.

I suggest you try and fill in the blank spots.

Oh , and it is not just Joe Biden who is beholden to the Chinese nor are they all Democrats. Key Republicans like good old Mitch are on the take as well as being married to actual CCP party member.

Trump was well on the way to finding out more than the Chinese wanted him to see, and hence the partnership to steal the 2020 election with the assistance of George Soros, the DNC and the Clinton Foundation..... and Obama and Co. who were the bag men.

You a fan of the villain's in the novel as it is being written. China released a Bio Weapon on the world that totally fucked up US election laws with help from those DNC on the inside. Soros and Dominion shared a Soros owned building in Toronto for years, maybe still do.. It has created a global pandemic of economic pain and misfortune as well...

China is the actual villain here in the factual work as it unfolds. You? Your and ends to their means, a useful idiot and a pawn. The brain washing has not only taken the fight out of you, but in fact turned you against America. Hasn't it.... don't deny it, as it shows clearly in your responses'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Hunter Biden emails boast ties to White House and China | New York Post​

1:18 min.

New York Post

685K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Hunter Biden’s business contacts touted his access to his father, “State, Treasury,” his relationship with then-Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson, as well as his ties to the “highest level” in China, as they weighed whether to work with him on a potential Libya deal in 2015, newly uncovered emails show. The two emails — published by Insider on Thursday — date back to 2015, when Joe Biden was vice president, and reference getting Hunter’s help on a deal regarding billions in Libyan assets frozen by the Obama administration. The emails are unrelated to Hunter’s infamous laptop.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Hunter Biden emails reportedly demanded $2M to help unfreeze Libya assets​

4:14 min.

Fox Business
Fox Business

1.58M subscribers
'The Federalist' senior editor Chris Bedford weighs in on the Business Insider report on 'The Evening Edit'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter and his Dad are selling them selves to the highest bidder. How else could the Biden family amass the huge wealth being a life long politician. They got wealth peddling access to those higher up. Any one with a brain can see this......

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Incriminating Hunter Biden Emails CONFIRMED By Independent Source, MSM Forced To Accept Legitimacy​

10:41 min.

The Hill

1.32M subscribers

Ryan Grim and Alyssa Farah react to Politico reporter Ben Schreckinger's new book. A portion of the book confirms that the NY Post's 2020 reporting on two damning Hunter Biden emails was legitimate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idunno,
Looks like your overwhelmed in this thread. You have provided ZERO to defend your beliefs. I have provided TONS of information, you can not and have not been able to refute.

I declare you lost this one big time. Hope your feeling better with the COVID.

Last edited: