• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imagine the World Without Her

Kane

Anyone read the book or watched the movie?

Shop for more great books by Dinesh D'Souza here

Dinesh D'Souza:

Visit: www.dineshdsouza.com

Born in Mumbai, India, Dinesh D'Souza came to the U.S. as an exchange student and graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Dartmouth College in 1983. From there he went on to work in the Reagan White House as a policy analyst.
In 2010 he released his book The Roots of Obama's Rage, which became the basis for his first film, 2016: Obama's America. The book has been described as the most influential political book of 2010, and the film is the second highest-grossing political documentary of all time. His latest film, America, will release in theaters nationwide summer of 2014.
Read more >

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
People who have seen the movie tell me it is a Must See event. They also uniformly say that the trailer that was released does
not come close to giving an idea about the movie; several have told me if they'd seen the trailer first they wouldn't have gone
to the movie.

So ... ignore the trailer and go straight to the movie.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
According to Richard Dreyfus, the movie does not live up to or answer the question posed in the title.

I cannot think of a better recommendation to go see it.