• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm proud.

SoLet9

I'm proud that I have no self esteem. I don't need it to achieve what I want,if possible.I don't need self esteem. I never had used it. If I was narcissistic I would have failed more than I have. I usually stay out of myself . Except for shaving I barely look at my self in the mirror. I get bored at myself.

SoLet9

It simply means I reject this occult. I don't need to be narcissistic to achieve an objective. How can I achieve anything if I'm inside myself?

And I'm proud that I live in an area where there is no mask mandate, work in a very public venue (a hotel) and have never seen or heard about the virus here (either publically or professionally).