• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If this group built you a snow trac for 25K would you buy it?

nikos

hey guys
This German Working team is very good but they didn't say, and write anything about the wheels. Trelleborg or something else.They reconstruct the all parts of the ST4.
I like very much the grousers. Are they steel or alluminium?.

Regards Nikos

Cletis

No. You should wait until later this year and buy a brand new model off of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cletis

Cletis

Prototype is built. Not skinned yet but trying to get a couple runs in the mts this year before the snow is gone. Drove it twice on no grass a month or so ago and yesterday was first day in the snow. Did about five miles without issue and it went great, beautiful day to boot. Was in up to four feet and also some groomed trails. Planning another trial run next weekend hoping to get into deeper snow. Learning how to operate on snow is a little different as it is the first machine I've ever been in or operated except for a snowmobile. Have some things I want to tweak a bit this summer, disclose it late summer/early fall and try to get much more testing/miles/hours done when the snow flies again towards end of this year.

Cletis

Cletis

Other, but same principles as some others. I am working on a patent (may not go anywhere, but worth a try as it is a little different) so I won't be able to disclose much (disclosure rules) until later this summer/ early fall.

Cletis

Moorbagger

hey guys
This German Working team is very good but they didn't say, and write anything about the wheels. Trelleborg or something else.They reconstruct the all parts of the ST4.
I like very much the grousers. Are they steel or alluminium?.

Regards Nikos

Hello,

they made a very good job.

the grousers are fittings made from plastic, like the same material who use for ground plate of a snow plow.

the little wheels are solid rupper.

regards robert