• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

IDF's new F-16i.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wouldn't mind having 5 or 6 of those!!!

Did I read correctly that our government is footing the $4.5 billion dollar bill for these things???

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
bczoom said:
I wouldn't mind having 5 or 6 of those!!!

Did I read correctly that our government is footing the $4.5 billion dollar bill for these things???

Sounds like a good use of my tax dollars. Lets hope they reach Iran easily and do the job that needs to be done.

; )

Chief

That is one hell of an airplane but I would NOT like the idea of taking it on a misson outside of the country. I would far more prefer a dual engine aircraft for that. Dual engine flying on a single has saved my behind on more than one occasion.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
€hieƒ™ said:
Dual engine flying on a single has saved my behind on more than one occasion.
Former Naval Aviator? That's what I liked about any Navy/USMC aircraft. Except the Harrier, they all (I think) have to have at least 2 engines (for that reason).

Chief

bczoom said:
Former Naval Aviator? That's what I liked about any Navy/USMC aircraft. Except the Harrier, they all (I think) have to have at least 2 engines (for that reason).

No, actually an Army Aviator. Retired now though.