• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I wonder how many...

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
People have their various FF items still? I have my license plate frame on my pickup. I had kinda forgot about it until I was washing it the other day. I also have one of the really nice pens that I use on occasion.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got the pens and license plate frames. I think we should get inmate striped shirts soon.:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Found the pen in my hand the other day. I think it was in the truck's center console which I cleaned out so the pen is now on the workbench (where it'll get more use).

Don't have a license plate holder (nor need one since PA only has rear plate).

Have a t-shirt which gets worn but doesn't get advertised. Being black, I can't wear it in the summer as it just draws the heat like any other dark t-shirt so it's non-summer only. Well, not summer = probably having a sweatshirt on so it doesn't get seen much. DOC - should there be another batch, please go with a light color shirt...

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Christ - pens and license plate frames??????

Where did these come from? Is there a secret forum here somewhere?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I do! I still have my 3 pairs of FF boxer shorts and the FF Double size bed spread. I wear the boxers quite often but the bed spread gets little use relegated to guest bedroom duty.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Christ - pens and license plate frames??????

Where did these come from? Is there a secret forum here somewhere?
I got your pens the other year. They told me you only write profanities with them anyway.:w00t2:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure how Fred missed it. Two or three years ago I was giving that stuff out for site supporter donations. I still have some of the license plate frames.

There have been two versions of the pens. I still have some pens also. :)

I would like to do a light colored Tshirt ....was thinking of that just the other day.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I got my license plate frames illegally. I bribed Doc with breakfast to get mine.:whistling:

Attachments

• Doc 1 (Medium).jpg
    Doc 1 (Medium).jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 89

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Got the plate frame, t-shirt and the pens.
Never put the plate on the car I had at the time when Doc sent it to me back then.. had the one on from the dealer.
Wear the t-shirt still for a top along with jammie bottoms.
The pens are gorgeous.
One in the purse, one on the desk, one in the car.
Got more pens than I was expecting, actually when Doc sent them.
Left one at the post office back then.. one at Macy's... still have one floating around somewhere at work.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any Site Supporter who did not get pens or license plate frame PM me your address and I'll send a care package to you. Offer Good while supplies last.