• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I was a blonde for 3 months in HS so here goes

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
A science teacher tells his class, "Oxygen is a must for breathing and life. It was discovered in 1773." A blonde student responds, "Thank God I was born after 1773! Otherwise I would have died without it."

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not crazy about Blonde jokes. Unfortunately I have heard too many good ones not to pass a few on. So, this is Olivia's fault

Two blondes were doing some carpenter work on a habitat for Humanity project. carol, wo was nailing down some house siding, would reach into her pouch, pull out a nail and either toss it over her shoulder, or nail it in. Donna, figuring this was worth looking into asked "Why?"

When I pull a nail out of my pouch, about half of them have the head on the wrong end and, being defective, I throw them away."

Donna got completely upset and yelled," You moron! Those nails are not defective! They are for the other side of the house!"

Sadly this story doesn't end well. These two were later found frozen to death in their car at a drive in theater. They had gone to see the movie "Closed For Winter."

olivia24

I'm not crazy about Blonde jokes. Unfortunately I have heard too many good ones not to pass a few on. So, this is Olivia's fault

Two blondes were doing some carpenter work on a habitat for Humanity project. carol, wo was nailing down some house siding, would reach into her pouch, pull out a nail and either toss it over her shoulder, or nail it in. Donna, figuring this was worth looking into asked "Why?"

When I pull a nail out of my pouch, about half of them have the head on the wrong end and, being defective, I throw them away."

Donna got completely upset and yelled," You moron! Those nails are not defective! They are for the other side of the house!"

Sadly this story doesn't end well. These two were later found frozen to death in their car at a drive in theater. They had gone to see the movie "Closed For Winter."
Lol

loboloco

At the beginning of the space program, the scientists decided to use monkeys instead of blondes for three reasons.
1) The monkeys learned faster.
2) The monkeys remembered what they learned longer.
3) The monkeys ate the bananas.

olivia24

At the beginning of the space program, the scientists decided to use monkeys instead of blondes for three reasons.
1) The monkeys learned faster.
2) The monkeys remembered what they learned longer.
3) The monkeys ate the bananas.
What else would a nice, sweet girl do with a banana?

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
What is the first thing a blonde does when she wakes up in the morning? Goes home
What is the difference between a blonde and a bowling ball? You can only get 3 fingers in a bowling ball