• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I want one!!!! Now!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, oh, oh! This is the ultimate must have!

SkyRunner

Anyone else think this looks really fun?

How many surgeries have you had to repair body parts that you have damaged?

I will predict that if you buy a flying-car-thingy then you might as well just book a suite at the hospital because you know damn well you are going to say: "Hey Honey, watch me while I do . . . " :hammer:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter

I will predict that if you buy a flying-car-thingy then you might as well just book a suite at the hospital because you know damn well you are going to say: "Hey Honey, watch me while I do . . . " :hammer:

Being that it has a range of 250 'nautical' miles, I'll leave from my back yard and can land in front of your house. I'm considerably out of practice, but I'll just wing it and help you empty those bourbon bottles you are collecting. :wink:

Besides, according to my niece, I'm half 'ibonic' now. :biggrin:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter

Being that it has a range of 250 'nautical' miles, I'll leave from my back yard and can land in front of your house. I'm considerably out of practice, but I'll just wing it and help you empty those bourbon bottles you are collecting. :wink:

Besides, according to my niece, I'm half 'ibonic' now. :biggrin:

Heck, I'm also willing to sell 2 of my JetSkis, 3 of my motorcycles and one pickup to help fund the new toy. :clap:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
As far as the health care......just wait till ya need something...like surgery of some kind.....pay one month ...get ity done then stop paying till the next time:whistling:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like fun but I'm not sure I possess the weyvos to participate. I'm at that age were I realize I'm not invincible... :unsure:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm at that age were I realize I'm not invincible... :unsure:

..... or immortal. However, after two large Scotch, I am still invisible. :yum:

That thing does look like fun but at my age, the only time I want to be that high is when I'm ascending to heaven .... and I'm in no hurry to do that. :yum: