• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I love Being Fat

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am 61 years old and have never been fat.
To busy for that. The old saying is some live to eat, others eat to live. Big difference...

I am however glad to be the way I am. I want to live for a good long while longer.
Grand children do that to you!! ;)

PGBC

I wouldn't know.
Eat all I want to, not overnight.
Hard work, and not being a glutton, has made it possible.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Just wanted to say that :) i am 24 old and love being fat (considered as bhm). Some girls do like fat men too right? :D
I'm bettin' your mortician is liking it also. :yum:

That said, be what makes you happy. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of people who will live long boring lives eating healthy. They will all end in the hospital dying of nothing. I happen to be one of them

Life is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Just wanted to say that :) i am 24 old and love being fat (considered as bhm). Some girls do like fat men too right? :D
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it. You like being fat, so here's something funny you can share with people, "I can't wait until I'm so fat that the only way to weigh me is on a Richter scale." It's one of them old Indian sayings I made up. LOL

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
After my accident in 2015, I went from 225 up to 265 in a matter of months from being immobile and being on a certain medication that was supposed to be for pain but didn't help at all. Instead, the lovely side effect of rapid weight gain appeared. I've since lost the weight and went back to 215lbs and feel much better.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have spent a good deal of my life under tall. Sometimes by as much as 7 inches.

In early 1970's I weighed in at 240 lbs managing a factory. All fat. Hated being fat. Later, as a firefighter/paramedic, I got down to 185.
40 years later COVID-19 took me to 172 Lbs from 205. I tried to hold on but gradually my weight returned to 195.

At 6' 1" I am currently, still, under tall.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, I got to a not so svelte 265 when riding a desk

Worked it off when building our cabins and chopping wood
View attachment 147149

Leveled at 210

View attachment 147150

Never will I ever let myself get that 'big' again

I like mobility too much
Roy, I have to divert the topic a moment and say;

It is impressive to see a man of your age, standing tall in front of a house he built, with a stack of firewood he split, in the sunlight, proud of what he is.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Quite an image.

Last edited:

BoyToys

I am 61 years old and have never been fat.
To busy for that. The old saying is some live to eat, others eat to live. Big difference...

I am however glad to be the way I am. I want to live for a good long while longer.
Grand children do that to you!! ;)
I'm 70 and weigh 20 pounds more than when I was in high school. A svelte 162. Great metabolism in my genes.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm 70 and weigh 20 pounds more than when I was in high school. A svelte 162. Great metabolism in my genes.
I hate being fat. You are so tired all the time and everything you do seems to take more effort and time.

I was 6' 2''at 135 lbs when I married Crumpy. My mother was a lousy cook but with 5 boys she had little money and little choice. Crumpy's mom took over when I was 21 and by the time I was 24 and working on the Fire Dept, I was 185lbs of good lean male.
Today I check in at 175 to185 lbs. Down from 240Lbs (briefly) in my 30's. No idea why I got so lazy and so big.

Today I am @185lbs but making plans to get under 175.

We will see how that goes.

Stay lean and you will live longer, better lives.

That is not an opinion. Fact!