• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I am changing my position on illegal immigration

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Again, provide me with some solid sources. I will admit if I'm wrong.

Your response tells me that either you're too lazy to do research, you never have done the research, or you tried to research, and never found anything to support your agenda.

Oh, and I don't have "programming". I don't watch the news. I don't have cable. Don't really watch TV, as I'm a busy guy. Don't get your feathers all ruffled, sweetcheeks.
You are defending these criminals but not other criminals. You're not worth arguing with.

power1

Again, provide me with some solid sources. I will admit if I'm wrong.

Your response tells me that either you're too lazy to do research, you never have done the research, or you tried to research, and never found anything to support your agenda.

Oh, and I don't have "programming". I don't watch the news. I don't have cable. Don't really watch TV, as I'm a busy guy. Don't get your feathers all ruffled, sweetcheeks.
Where do you get your information? Are you making your assumptions about all illegals on the few you know?

UberBastid

I've heard of murderers who didn't seem like they were criminals.
Just because someone committed a murder, doesn't mean they're not good people.
There are murderers amongst us that are fine, upstanding citizens.

we have established immigration laws and proceedures - what we currently have is a government sanctioned uncontrolled invasion.
And, that is OUR fault.
It's not the fault of the 'illegal' immigrant.

I am just anarchist (Libertarian) enough to resist government interference. If I think that it is to mine and my families benefit to walk to Canada and swim over the border -- and if the Canadian gov't sets up 'rules' that invite me ... I'M GOING.

And, when I get there I will honestly say "You invited me."

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the wonderful post, Gary O.
Everything else is just arguing.
Not that I'm paying much attention to every word.

Gary O'

An illegal alien
From Acapulco, the seamy side
Was wunna those kids treading water for tourists to toss coins from yachts
At sixteen he hooked up with coyotes to get into the US
Learned how to get along here, the hard way…work, all hours
Deported three times while learning
Came back over, three times, walking the desert at night
Slept where no one cares to be
Worked fields like none other
Update on him
His mom was assassinated
Right in her home
Point blank to the temple
They (I hear they were federales) were professionals

.22 round
just one
all that's needed
It doesn't go thru the other side
Just rattles around the skull, doing Its lethal damage

Gary O'

If more illegals would do as this young man did there would not be a problem. He is not an example of the people crossing our borders today.
Saw that today
Our southern Oregon town
Two busloads

bus 2.jpg
Saw wads of 4 to 6 illegals walking down the boulevard
Pretty much in droves
Carrying shopping bags of stuff
Wearing new clothes
New shoulder bags
All with iPhones
Not the typical Mexican

Lousy pic on the fly

mexicans 2.jpg

There was a couple buses at the Wally World parking lot
20 or so illegals were milling around
About a 100 were in Walmart

Talked to a couple
No habla

Talked to the drivers
Seems the illegals are headed for Seattle

Last edited:

power1

Saw that today
Our southern Oregon town
Two busloads

View attachment 155420
Saw wads of 4 to 6 illegals walking down the boulevard
Pretty much in droves
Carrying shopping bags of stuff
Wearing new clothes
New shoulder bags
All with iPhones
Not the typical Mexican

Lousy pic on the fly

View attachment 155421

There was a couple buses at the Wally World parking lot
20 or so illegals were milling around
About a 100 were in Walmart

Talked to a couple
No habla

Talked to the drivers
Seems the illegals are headed for Seattle
Every illegal has a cell phone. Even those that said they walked all of the way from their country and across Mexico had cell phones. Don't know where they charged them as they were walking and sure don't know how they walked across Mexico in a couple of days.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Every illegal has a cell phone. Even those that said they walked all of the way from their country and across Mexico had cell phones. Don't know where they charged them as they were walking and sure don't know how they walked across Mexico in a couple of days.
When you see them walking, its just a photo OP. They are bussed, all paid for by Soros and the like. I read where there are attorneys from the US down there organizing it all and encouraging them to do it. Anytime you think you can walk to another country, walk to town and back, you will change your mind.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
They have to have a way to call their friends and family who may already be here.
What they are after is an underground railroad like those in civil war times for Negroes.
a pipeline for illegals to covertly integrate them into a local population.
In our Nation today NO ONE is ever asked if they are a citizen by police.

This is how a trojan horse takeover of a nation is achieved. Mark my words on that.

fruit-basket

Where do you get your information? Are you making your assumptions about all illegals on the few you know?
I never said "all illegals". I'm sure there are illegals that are criminals, just as there are normal people that are criminals.

However, good old Lenny seems to think ALL illegals are criminals. That, I simply can't agree with.

power1

I never said "all illegals". I'm sure there are illegals that are criminals, just as there are normal people that are criminals.

However, good old Lenny seems to think ALL illegals are criminals. That, I simply can't agree with.
But he is right. It is illegal to come into our country. Their very first act in our country is breaking the law. They are criminals, all of them.

fruit-basket

But he is right. It is illegal to come into our country. Their very first act in our country is breaking the law. They are criminals, all of them.
Then are we not criminals too, for the things we have done? We've all broken the law at some point, to some degree; therefore, are we not criminals as well?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
With the probable exception of the children, they knowingly and intentionally committed a felony.
I can say with certainty I've never done that.

power1

Then are we not criminals too, for the things we have done? We've all broken the law at some point, to some degree; therefore, are we not criminals as well?
I may have broken some laws but I never went into another country to commit a crime then expect them to welcome me there and pay me for breaking their laws.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, I know my gender. I'm a guy. Always have been.

And don't try coming at me when you can't use "their" right.
WTF, can you say it in a sentence that I can understand? You lost me right after I am a guy and always have been. Thats nice do you have a boy friend or girlfriend? The latter would be normal, the other would make you a friggin wierdo like I said in the first post.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Then are we not criminals too, for the things we have done? We've all broken the law at some point, to some degree; therefore, are we not criminals as well
Driving 5 miles over the speed limit is not the same as entering a country illegally. You have to know that, I think you just don't like to do things normal folks do, fruity.

fruit-basket

WTF, can you say it in a sentence that I can understand? You lost me right after I am a guy and always have been. Thats nice do you have a boy friend or girlfriend? The latter would be normal, the other would make you a friggin wierdo like I said in the first post.
You know your life is sad when it comes down to degrading people off of who they date.

power1

Whatever happened to the topic?

Oh well

As far as mate choices.....
Had a friend that was fond of cows
We all knew
Nobody ever talked about it
Resigned myself to never going on a double date with him
Helluva 2nd baseman
Years ago for some reason I was researching who was the first person who got the death penalty in the U.S. I think your friend could be a descendant of the first person given the death penalty. It was a young man who became "special friends" with all of the neighbor's livestock.