• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hyundai robex 290LC-3 info needed

SBowman

Anyone have experience with this particular crawler excavator? I am currently working on a project that will require me to do a sewer tap that is around 16' deep. The builder/owner has supplied this track hoe for the underground work.( While his company owns the machine, they don't seem to know anything about it) The controls are ISO, and I am wondering if it has a pattern changer for SAE. I tried it out in a field, and there is know way I can perform a sewer tap with it in ISO. If anyone knows if it has a pattern changer, and where it is located, I would really appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks

tonkeeparts

The Hyundai R290LC-3 excavator typically comes with ISO controls, and changing the control pattern to SAE may not be a standard feature on this model. However, some machines allow you to switch the pattern by adjusting the pilot control valve settings. To check if your specific excavator can be changed to the SAE pattern, you should consult the operator's manual or contact a Hyundai dealer or technician. They can provide guidance on whether it's possible and how to perform the pattern change if applicable. This is essential for your sewer tap project to ensure comfortable and efficient operation.