• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hydraulic winch on LMC 1800

SnowcatOperator

Does anyone know how to install a hydraulic winch on an LMC 1800? My cat was stuck in a horrible location, and I needed a winch to get it out. I'd like to put a winch on it. On the hydraulic system, there is relatively little information on where to attach the hoses and etc.

rdynes01

Mounting an electric winch would make more sense for a few reasons such as easier wiring hook up, less expensive, better selection , can be run without engine running. Juice winches are too much of a niche item for me.......Bob

SnowcatOperator

Mounting an electric winch would make more sense for a few reasons such as easier wiring hook up, less expensive, better selection , can be run without engine running. Juice winches are too much of a niche item for me.......Bob
yeah I thought about that but.. I have dual battery set up. Its easier for sure but why not hydraulic winch, I already have hydraulic system, just tap into it.