How open are you about your sex life?

Angelface

It's funny I am always around some group of people and I see 50/50 of this topic go both ways. Some seem very open about it, what they like and what they don't. What they want and what they hate... or even discussing fetishes. I myself tend to be a little bit more conservative about my own unless I feel comfortable talking to the person or persons for that matter. I don't mind answering questions if I feel okay with them.

It also doesn't bother me to much if people are open about it.. It's natural and really only shamed by society standards. However there is always a limit.. lol

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Get me a little pissed up, I'll talk about what ever you wanna or don't wanna talk about.
My personal life is no one's bussiness though, even though we have shared escapades from youthful years.

Angelface

Yes. DEFINITELY a personal thing. Some of the younger people I work with however have like no problems saying some stuff.. lol. But I think the media these days has a factor into it.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Lotsa what they say is bullshit. They try to one up each other with sex capades since they have no other values.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Look up the old song titled " no one knows what goes on behind closed doors". Nothing we're ashamed of and it's strictly our business and no one elses.
Mike

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm almost 70-years old and I've reached the stage where I'd rather have a hot cup of cocoa and a cookie before bed. :biggrin: Not quite but it can't be too far in the future.

I come from an era and a place where it was thought normal to keep your business to yourself. Anyone who encroached or delved too closely in to your personal affairs was told, in no uncertain terms, to piss off. Now we have Facebook, Twitter and all the rest of the social media sites where people hang all their dirty laundry out to be viewed by the world. How much of it is true and how much is total fantasy, we'll never know and personally, I don't give a damn. Although I'm approachable and friendly, I'm still a very private person and anyone who crosses my line of acceptable curiosity does so at their peril.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not a kiss and tell kind of guy. What happens in the bedroom stays there. I will admit that area also suffered after my accident and still does. This getting old shit is for the birds.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not ashamed to say that even though there's snow on the roof, there's still fire in the furnace. But it's not for anyone but us to know how it's stoked or tended. :brows:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny I am always around some group of people and I see 50/50 of this topic go both ways. Some seem very open about it, what they like and what they don't. What they want and what they hate... or even discussing fetishes. I myself tend to be a little bit more conservative about my own unless I feel comfortable talking to the person or persons for that matter. I don't mind answering questions if I feel okay with them.

It also doesn't bother me to much if people are open about it.. It's natural and really only shamed by society standards. However there is always a limit.. lol
I agree 100% with those that stated it is private. No one else needs to know. Guys do not discuss sex seriously. We joke and jab at each other about it more often than not.

But from what I've heard girls will talk more of it to each other. So AF I'm wondering who you are talking about in your first post? I'm guessing it is gals that you know more than guys. Would that be correct?

Angelface

I agree 100% with those that stated it is private. No one else needs to know. Guys do not discuss sex seriously. We joke and jab at each other about it more often than not.

But from what I've heard girls will talk more of it to each other. So AF I'm wondering who you are talking about in your first post? I'm guessing it is gals that you know more than guys. Would that be correct?

I'm ashamed to admit that yes you would be correct. lol

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Besides. If I began talking about my sex life here y'all would be jealous.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Most men brag about sex due to the fact they are not getting any....women talk about it as they love gossip.

I prefer to just do it, there is no magic behind it it is just a case of feeling comfortable with the willing partner.

Keeping it a private issue is the most important thing as that is what makes it special.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy6MGu3bIA[/url]

Angelface

I have one friend who isn't shy to tell me every little detail.. If I have been drinking any, than I tend to open up A LOT... but other than that, I try and keep it private. Besides, there isn't much going on right now.. haha

awakevaulting

It's something personal in my point of view. But of course there are moments that I sometimes talk about it with very close friends but not to the point that I have to discuss every details. lol.

Gunsrus

None of anyone's business

I second that. There's a reason why we do things behind closed doors - or they wouldn't be closed in the first place!

Damn hosts of TV talk shows ought to be stripped naked and thrown out into the public street. How'd they like it? Not much I hope, cos exposes of people's life takes away people's right to peace, quiet and their own personal heavens.

A big part of liberty is everyone being entitled to their own patches of land where they can be whatever they want to be and choose what kind of company they want.