• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Holy Cow!! Anyone seen the Nasty Ferguson ZTR at Rural King?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
That has to be the crappiest made mid mount mower I've ever seen for TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS! :eek: After only 3 weeks sitting outside there it already looks 5 years old. It was diesel powered, but the housing was rusted shut and I couldn't even see what diesel was in it! I bet that will be a high volume item for them...:yum:

Besides that, how bad is MF hurting to have their tractors compete head to head with Tractor King tractors?!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
MF is a division of AGCO tractor company. They own Allis Chalmers (recently dropped) and the old White Oliver tractor companies as well. Their lawn care products to the best of my knowledge have been built for them by MTD...Or so I have thought anyway. MTD makes many lawn care products for various retailers under other names. Seems strange to see the MF marked version with another trade named product. What's the store name?

Regards, Kirk