• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Nixon, want to race??

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Figure you and your Husky can take one pile while the Amish boy and his Jonsred can do the other. Your choice since you are older.:yum: The other Amish boy and I will haul it away with the skid steer while you guys cut. Just a flat out saw competition!:whistling:

Attachments

• wood 003.jpg
    wood 003.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 38
  • wood 004.jpg
    wood 004.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 38
  • wood 005.jpg
    wood 005.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 38

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Figure you and your Husky can take one pile while the Amish boy and his Jonsred can do the other. Your choice since you are older.:yum: The other Amish boy and I will haul it away with the skid steer while you guys cut. Just a flat out saw competition!:whistling:

Good looking stuff there ,Bill ! I've got about three cords of all oak left to cut with another 6-8 coming in a couple of weeks . Just drop the J' red off at my place ,and I'll let you know if it really cuts :whistling: .

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Of course if you are serious,and Need an extra sawyer.... I'm in. Just let me get the 044 back from its rebuild. I really don't want to bring a bigger saw as it's impolite to embarrass folks in their own back yard .:whistling:
Actually,looking at those poles, a half way decent running 42cc crapsman saw would suffice . :yum::yum::moon::poke:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually,looking at those poles, a half way decent running 42cc crapsman saw would suffice . :yum::yum::moon::poke:
I agree, that's the nicest log pile I've seen in a long time. How tough could that be???

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter

Oh yeah , should I also bring my splitter ? :yum:o

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have an old 20 ton with a 7 horse Briggs that does a good job. As for a saw bring what you want. I will even have breaks every 2 hours for coffee and whatever the wife feeds us. The Amish boys love the big screen TV and they sure as heck know all the actors on Bonanza and other westerns. Then there is baseball season starting up and they love that as well.:whistling:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I have an old 20 ton with a 7 horse Briggs that does a good job. As for a saw bring what you want. I will even have breaks every 2 hours for coffee and whatever the wife feeds us. The Amish boys love the big screen TV and they sure as heck know all the actors on Bonanza and other westerns. Then there is baseball season starting up and they love that as well.:whistling:

Wow ! Your sawyers take more than 2 hours to buck those poles . Geez , I thought they had a super J'red with the Yoder motor . :yum:
Get back in touch about racing when they can run a 120 cc saw . :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have no clue about CC's but they cut pretty good with the red ones. They buzz through a truckload in a day with one splitting while the other saws. They take turns sawing so they only hurt half as much.:yum: That is the part i can't take any more. And I am not supposed to be around sparked ignition systems with the pacemaker/ICD.:w00t2:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow ! Your sawyers take more than 2 hours to buck those poles . Geez , I thought they had a super J'red with the Yoder motor .
A couple hours should be plenty for that pile. Less if you have a tractor with forks or a grapple that can knock that pile down and spread it out so you're not tripping over what's been done.