• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Folks

maverick41950

I heard about this forum from the Hunterworks forum. I have looked around a little here & I think this place is allright.
Bryan:tiphat:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
In the absence of John let me take it upon myself to welcome you using excessively large writing. Welcome!!

Post often and senselessly, or sensibly if you so wish!

So whats your fave beverage?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Mavrick, Welcome!
I see you have a rhino. I'm in the market ... and hoping to try some out before to long.

maverick41950

Mith said:
In the absence of John let me take it upon myself to welcome you using excessively large writing. Welcome!!

Post often and senselessly, or sensibly if you so wish!

So whats your fave beverage?

Favorite beverage?? Crown & diet sprite---got to keep an eye on my figure.:drink:

BoneheadNW

Doc said:
Hey Mavrick, Welcome!
I see you have a rhino. I'm in the market ... and hoping to try some out before to long.

It might seem like a stupid question, but what do ya feed her? Is she difficult to mount? :126:

Bonehead

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Did you guys know that in Africa, rhino's are known to stomp out campfires. They're natures firemen. I saw them do it in the movie, "The Gods must be Crazy".;)

Hey Mav, do rhino's bother the nieghbors too much? The ones in the zoos leave huge piles laying around, and the zoo has to put fences up to keep people out so they don't track it all over the sidewalks. Hope you keep it off the guy next door lawn!:a1: :beer:

Oh yeah, Welcome to my nightmare!!!:coolshade :drink: :boobies: :tiphat: :thewave: :dancing:

frank_f15

I also add my welcome, tho you will soon find out that most of the guys on the forum are a bunch of degerates,:eek: I of course am a perfecty fine gentelman:tiphat:

maverick41950

johnday said:
Hey Mav, do rhino's bother the nieghbors too much?

No bother to the neighbors at all. Ain't got naern of them. I live in the country, just me & my 5 danged ole dogs. Ladyfriends get to visit for limited spells only.:2gunsfiri :boobies:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Doc said:
Hey Mavrick, Welcome!

Doc........ please get your eyes examined. It is Maverick not to be confused with MavRick, another one of our esteemed members..... :whistle:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
maverick41950 said:
Hey Doc,
Are you the same Doc I have seen over at Hunterworks??

Nope. I can't believe someone else is using my handle!!!!! :)