• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

He's HOME !

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
Homecoming002.jpg

Homecoming003.jpg

Homecoming008.jpg

Homecoming011.jpg

Homecoming014.jpg

Homecoming015.jpg

Homecoming019.jpg

Homecoming025.jpg

Homecoming030.jpg

Homecoming041.jpg

Homecoming056.jpg

Homecoming072.jpg

Homecoming068.jpg

Homecoming077.jpg

Homecoming084.jpg

Homecoming101.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
GREAT pics. :tiphat:

Welcome home Sgt Trimmer! And thanks for your service!!!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :thewave: :D :beer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Please Sir ,,,, Please pass on my sincere thanks for his service to me and this Country . Its a debt I can never repay .:smile:

God bless him and keep him safe .

Allen Hutson Family

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Great news JK & thanks so much for the pics , I cant thank or respect Him enough , But its great to have happy tears , so thanks for sharing . Many Many thanks from My family to yours . Bob & Karla

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
JK , please pass on My gratitude to Gunny Trimmer !
All the best to Him and Your entire family !! .

rc2james

Site Supporter
Once again, I find myself unable to adequately express in words the thanks a true American Hero deserves. Gunnery Sergeant Larry Trimmer is an example of the valiant military that protects us, and proves on a daily basis why they will always be known as the finest fighting force the world has even seen. Thank you Larry and Thank you Jen for allowing us to share the joy of his return.

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Rc2James has expressed what I'm feeling better than I could. My thanks and love to him and his family.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Once again, I find myself unable to adequately express in words the thanks a true American Hero deserves. Gunnery Sergeant Larry Trimmer is an example of the valiant military that protects us, and proves on a daily basis why they will always be known as the finest fighting force the world has even seen. Thank you Larry and Thank you Jen for allowing us to share the joy of his return.

:agree::agree::agree::thankyou2:thankyou2:thankyou2