Here's a rave for you

OhioTC18

GOLD Site Supporter
Since I had the opposite ending that Dargo did with his Ridgid shop vac at Home Depot, I figured I'd post my success at a Black Friday deal at Lowes.

They had some great sales going on starting at 6:00 AM. I have 2 gift cards that I've carried in and back out of there a dozen times. They advertised Mag Lite 2D and 3D LED flashlights for about half off ($14.97) and a Werner Work Platform for about 60% off ($19.00). I had to stick around the house (wife was already out shopping) for USPS to pick up a Priority package. The mail lady "always" arrives between 9:30 and 10:30. So if I get out of here at around 10:00 or so I should be okay. She finally showed up at 12:00.

I get to Lowes and they still had hundreds of the 2D flashlights and 3 of the 3D units. I snagged a 3D one. The Werner work platform, they had maybe 50-60 left. I got one of those too.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bought a drill press at TSC, nuttin fancy, $40 dollars off. I checked it out Friday in Newark, OH (they had 4) and purchased one after the drive home in the big K in PA (they had 3) ................. :whistling:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I went to TSC too. I got a rechargeable 20 million candle power light for 50% off. Now I can headlight deer all over the county from my house. :biggrin: I also got a Big Buddy propane heater. It wasn't much of a deal, only $20 off, but I "needed" it. I picked up an electric wall mount heater for the shop too. Again, it wasn't much of a deal, only $20 off, but it works great. I should be able to get that shop toasty this winter.

That was the extent of my week-end shopping.

muleman

worn out farmer
GOLD Site Supporter
Went to TSC and got 5 of the rubber stall mats and 3 bags of Pedigree dog food. Got a jug of bar oil while standing in line. Wife grabbed a few little things that were marked down 50%.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I went to TSC too. I got a rechargeable 20 million candle power light for 50% off. Now I can headlight deer all over the county from my house. :biggrin: I also got a Big Buddy propane heater. It wasn't much of a deal, only $20 off, but I "needed" it. I picked up an electric wall mount heater for the shop too. Again, it wasn't much of a deal, only $20 off, but it works great. I should be able to get that shop toasty this winter.

That was the extent of my week-end shopping.

Can you share the details on the wall mount heater Frank ? I really need to something different in the garage I work out of the most as I have it airtite now & am a lil worryed about using my torpedo as much this winter . :unsure:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
+1 on the wall mount heater. I am heating the garage with a salamander. I have a 100K gas forced air furnace and DW has nixed installing that.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wen to Lowe's yesterday for some drywall screws.

They had some 4' shelving that I'll be needing soon marked down to $49 from $73 so I picked up 5 of those.

At the end of that same isle, there was a display of batteries (AAA, AA, 9v...) which had a pack of batteries for $10 but there's a $10 Lowe's gift card inside. So, I ended up getting over 100 new Energizer batteries for FREE. :)