• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hello from the north county side!

Pajamasfun1994

hello, everyone, I wanted to introduce myself I prefer if u guys call me by my username pajamas fun. A little bit about myself i am from California i am 28 years old/male. I do enjoy going to the movies (I am a big fan of marvel) I also like to go to the beach and go walks at the pier that's pretty much it lol anything else u would like to know let me know.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.
1971-1990 I lived in Orange County and Ventura County. What county do you live in?
My enjoyment there was Los Padres National Forest camping and hunting, Big Bear mountain four-wheeling, the high deserts camping and chasing rattlesnakes and of course, the beaches drooling over all the hot babes.

Reactions: Doc

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome.
I lived in. Bakersfield for three years. And we kept our boat in Ventura. Would be on the coast every weekend. I had neck problems and rib problems and wallet problems.
Neck problems from my head spinning checking out all the babes.
Rib problems from wife jabbing me trying to stop my head from spinning.
And wallet problems because any chick I checked out that was wearing something really nice, I'd have to buy the same clothes/swimsuit for my wife.