• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello From The Deep South

Buster Scruggs

Howdy. It's a welcome pleasure to find this forum as I am the latest Alumni/escapee from The Peoples Republic of TBN. I decided it was time to pack up and head for a new internet frontier. I look forward to joining this community and discovering what it's all about. A quick glance of this site tells me I have come to the right place.

I would finally like to pay my respects to Bob Skurka. Bob we have never meet but I have had the pleasure of reading some of your posts from years past and found them to be very insightful and helpful. The community lost a great contributor when you left but apparently you had much bigger dreams and aspirations then staying there. I look forward to having some good discussions with you in the near future.

P.S Bob, people are still talking about you and missing you over there.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy. It's a welcome pleasure to find this forum as I am the latest Alumni/escapee from The Peoples Republic of TBN. I decided it was time to pack up and head for a new internet frontier. I look forward to joining this community and discovering what it's all about. A quick glance of this site tells me I have come to the right place.

P.S Bob, people are still talking about you and missing you over there.
Never look back!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to our forums. You will enjoy a lot more of Bob's posts here (aka Melensdad). He sure does have a way with words.