• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello from a rational thinker!

Mark1911

GOLD Site Supporter
Hello all. I lurked on this forum for all of about 2 days before I realized I wanted to be a part of it. I’m a serious audio enthusiast (2 channel stereo and home theater) and a member of a few audio forums. While I like those forums for audio related topics, I find myself sanctioned more and more often by the woke admins for posting either common sense views, or flat-out funny content. I want to be able to have intelligent conversations and share humorous items without running into trouble every 5 minutes. You all seem like just the group for me.

I’m also an avid photographer and a serious gun nut currently living in northern Utah.

thanks for letting me join, and I hope to stay out of trouble;)