• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Headset communication for 4

R

Reddog

Since i sold the TM, I have decided to sell this comm setup as well. It is 4 RadioShack NASCAR style headsets with a central interface. The interface is powered by AA batteries and has a aux input for music and such. They are PTT only, no VOX activation. Everything is in really nice shape and very clean. Nice way to add headset communication to your rig. $225.00 for the whole setup inc. CONUS shipping!

P1050970.JPG

P1050971.JPG

P1050973.JPG

P1050974.JPG

R

Reddog

I felt like they worked well. I think only the black sets have individual volume control, the red ones volume works off of the controller. I ran the red ones up front were there was more conversation and the rears in the back so those folks could tune out if they wanted to. Pretty decent setup overall and relatively cheap compared to other intercom setups I looked at.

JamesKnt

This sounds like a great headset for 4. I am looking for a headset for a four-way conversation. How is the quality of the speakers?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
this was an older thread. There is quite a few knowledgeable folks that might know a bit about head sets. likely a good Idea to dig in and search a bit and post what you find. then more folks might chime in

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
This sounds like a great headset for 4. I am looking for a headset for a four-way conversation. How is the quality of the speakers?

this will get you started -best intercoms and headsets around. They do package deals with intercoms and headsets.