• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Forums Forums!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
On this day in 2005 Junkman and I opened the doors to this open forum where you could discuss anything. We were both part of a tractor forum that we felt was overly moderated and wanted to be free to discuss anything under the sun. Junkman was very popular on that forum and put out the invite to a whole lot of his best buds and that is how our first members got here.

I'm happy to say that many of those members are still here and active today. Thanks to the variety of posts google and other search engines brought everyone else here to see what it is all about. Thanks to all our members for sharing and posting a wide variety of topics to keep us all entertained. 81,000 threads created and just about 800,000 posts. Mind boggling. I'd like to thank you all for making this place a fun and informative place to spend some time each day. Thanks to you all FF is 16 years old today. :beer: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations Doc and Forums Forums. I was one of the ones that Junkman recruited from that other board and it has given me a place to hang out and hide out for the last 16 years.

When I first came onboard I read a lot and didn't post much because we were still on dial-up. A lot of things have changed in the last 16 years.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday to the bet forum I know.
I joined some 10 year ago when the forum I frequented became too controlling of subject and content.

Okay, in truth they kicked politics off the allowed discussions.

Love it here. Good friends with integrity and interesting discussions populate this Forum and I believe we are all better for it.

Thanks Doc and Junkman for your vision and daily efforts to keep the Forum alive and interesting.

jillcrate

Thank you buddy for such a good site....

I didnt realise you didnt care about swearing until a few months ago when I saw someone using it and no one edited it out.....

Happy birthday :)

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
11 years I have called this little corn of the universe Home..... :punk: :thumbup:

Very enjoyable. I have personal friends for life I met here on this forum.
Priceless in my opinion.
Thanks from all of us Doc. Great place, so glad you and Junkman took the time!!!!