• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Deja Vu

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Brian aka BCzoom ....I know when Bob's bday pops up your are close by. I thought the day after.
WRONG.
Yours is Oct 17th. Sorry man. Missed it.
Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a fantastic day with lots of smiles.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. Vacationing in Florida. Didn't do much on my exact birthday but going to start the fun stuff today.
Heading to a nice beach today, jet skiing and parasailing tomorrow. Boardwalk and nice dining as well.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. Vacationing in Florida. Didn't do much on my exact birthday but going to start the fun stuff today.
Heading to a nice beach today, jet skiing and parasailing tomorrow. Boardwalk and nice dining as well.
Nice.
I just got back from a FL vacation last night. If you are anywhere near New Smyrna Beach and you have time go to "The Garlic'. Outstanding restaurant and fun experience.